Toronto, Ontario , M6J 1E3
Toronto Alliance Church is looking to fill the role of Youth Pastor, a part time permanent position. The main focus of the youth pastor is to mentor and disciple young people towards a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. Community evangelism is also an important part of the ministry description. The Youth Pastor works as part of a staff team and reports to the Sr. Pastor.
- A mature relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Team player, teachable
- Ability to connect relationally with others, and particularly with youth. Loves teens.
- Good communication skills and ability to teach others
- To become licensed with the Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada
- Ministry related degree desirable
- Able to move easily in intercultural environment and loves it
- Able to manage social media accounts, and also help the church with social media
- 3 to 4 year theological degree desired
- Strong evidence of prayer life and vital relationship with Christ
- Evidence of winning, leading, feeding, equipping youth
- Recent experience in teen culture
- Evidence of intercultural ministry and relationships
Office@torontoalliancechurch.ca for fuller ministry description and to submit resumes.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Youth/Youth Worker
Career ID: [ 9301 ]