Richmond Hill, Ontario , L4C1T2
Part-time contract position. Approximately 20 hours a week and maybe adjusted as needed by Personnel Committee.
The worship director organizes, coordinates, and leads with a team of volunteers to conduct God-centered praise and worship services in the English Speaking Congregation.
The Worship Director reports to, works with, and is accountable to the English Congregation Lead Pastor.
- The Worship Director should be a mature Christian with an evangelical background
- Ability to lead worship music from the stage as a vocalist and with performing instrument either guitar or piano/keyboard
- Experience in worship planning and leading worship with a team of volunteers
- A gift in leadership and the ability to develop/coach others
- Relational, good communication and organizational skills, self-motivated, and a team player
- Studies in seminary or related field preferred
- In consultation with the English Congregation Lead pastor or his mandates, the Worship Director plans, coordinates, and helps lead Sunday worship services and special services in the church.
- Plan for the scheduling of worship music leaders and volunteers in the Sunday worship service, assist the worship leaders in music selection and rehearsals
- Recruit, equip, nurture and provide mentorship to a team of volunteers in worship ministry
- Communicate and coordinate with the worship team, volunteers, church staff, and other ministry teams involved in the plan and rundown of worship services
- Providing regular reporting/updates to the English Lead Pastor/church leadership
- Secure licensing for media/music and copyrights when needed
- Other worship ministry duties as assigned
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 9973 ]