Join us on May 24, 2022, for our annual Preaching Conference. Keynote Speaker: Dr. Mary Hulst. Theme: Preaching with Millennials and Gen Z in Mind. Workshops by: Addison Aspilla, Jenn Aspilla, Ruth Anne Breithaupt, Marilyn Drapper, Sarah Han, Rebecca Idestrom, Lisa Oppitz, James Roberston, and Narry Santos. Visit the Preaching Conference event for more details on our speakers and workshops.
Outreach Development Manager
Outreach Development Manager
Toronto, Ontario , M3C 3S7
Your Role Includes
- Working with our Online Ministry (OM) partner, The Lantern Project, for ongoing support and communications of Freedom Signal, the OM outreach platform
- Researching additional online outreach opportunities and strategies
- Creating strategies for engaging volunteers in online outreach, including ongoing recruiting, training and support of volunteers
- Assisting in rehabilitation programming of survivors coming out of the industry alongside with the survivor care department
- Working with partners in the area of ministry development
- Updating and Creating safety plans for outreach opportunities
- Working with the staff team and volunteer team to see how to continue reaching new population group within the online ministry area
You do not need to live in Toronto to work for Fight4Freedom. Much of our work is done remotely and our staff is spread throughout several provinces.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and work effectively independently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of current developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Ability to determine informational needs, to collect and analyze information, and to devise and develop statistical analyses and reports, where required
- Skill in the use of technology, including the ability to work efficiently and effectively using multiple software platforms (Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs/G Suite), and other programs as required
- Database management skills.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections, where required.
- Ability to provide technical advice and information to Leadership and staff in areas of expertise.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Knowledge of, and ability to source potential sources of grant funding to the not-for-profit sector
- Ability to understand and prioritize workflow priorities while taking initiative to begin, track and complete tasks and/or projects
- Experience in volunteering or working for a not-for-profit corporation is an asset.
Fight4Freedom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please let us know if you require any accommodation.
To be an active voice and advocate of justice for individuals impacted by the sex industry and sex trafficking; and to further assist them in finding necessary support systems that will support their journey of healing, restoration, safety and freedom.
- to seek out survivors of sex trafficking and connect them with support, premised on biblical principles of love, patience and compassion.
- to protect the rights and dignity of individuals involved in sex trafficking.
- to collaborate, engage in dialogue and partner with other national stake holders and agencies that directly or indirectly have a passion to help survivors of sex trafficking.
- to advocate for changes and support upcoming policies that directly or indirectly have an impact on seeing sex trafficking eradicated in Canada.
- to provide preventative measures that will help individuals understand their identity, value, and self worth as well as provide that support for those who are still in sex trafficked situations.
- Christian Faith: Have a solid and vibrant Christian faith.
- Church Involvement: A positive relationship with a recognized church and regular attendance.
- Ministry Experience: Have a solid background and understanding of Christian ministry (3-5 years).
- Mission Agreement: Compliance with Fight4Freedom’s theological and mission statements.
- Education: Relevant University or College Education.
- Is flexible in a team environment and is a team player.
- Able to work independently and strongly self-motivated.
- Superb command of the English language (both written and oral).
- Affinity for working in a small-sized non-profit, charitable environment.
Full-time or Part-time.
$18-$30/hour, depending on level of experience and education. All staff positions are on a support raised salary where the individual must raise 100% of their support. This means that you raise the funds for your salary as an inner-city missionary with Fight4freedom through your contacts, churches and relationships. We offer support in how to do this through coaching, training, and resources.
Please submit a resume along with application form.
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 10381 ]