Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
The EMCC National Team is seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator, who will serve under the direction of the Communications Manager. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will primarily be responsible for seeing through to completion various projects and tasks for the Communications Department. This position will also support overall marketing and communications efforts by assisting with the delivery of all marketing collateral and public communications, implementing social media campaigns, and working with the rest of the EMCC National Team on interdepartmental marketing and communications projects.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is expected to operate in a manner congruent with the rest of the EMCC National Team. This includes:
- Attends an EMCC congregation (helpful).
- Lives a lifestyle reflective of the ways of Jesus.
- Adheres to the standards of the EMCC Employee Handbook.
- This is a remote position. You must be able to work remotely and organize and complete tasks on a self-imposed timeline.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Creative Writing, Communications, or Media Studies is an asset.
- Minimum three (3) years experience or related experience in communications and/or marketing. Candidates to possess expertise in producing digital and print materials, managing social media platforms, websites and analytics to establish an online presence, developing content for promotional materials, contributing to the planning of communication and marketing strategic initiatives and implementing social media campaigns.
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- High level of attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in video editing and production.
- Excellent relational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- High level of integrity and excellent work ethic.
- Effective problem-solving skills, especially with technology.
- A team player.
As Marketing & Communications Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to support the Communications Manager in the delivery of marketing collateral. This includes the following tasks:
- Completing tasks and projects that are given to you by the Communications Manager.
- Assisting with planning the timeline and details of each project.
- Working with the Communications Team on projects that require collaboration.
- Working with EMCC National Team members on interdepartmental projects.
- Keeping files and resources organized.
EMCC’s social media accounts are managed with Buffer. Social media accounts include Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Specific duties include:
- Delivering a storytelling narrative on our social media accounts.
- Writing necessary copy for posts and designing graphics or creating video content to complement the copy.
- Analyzing statistics to improve audience engagement.
- Engaging with online followers and interacting with other social media accounts.
- Ensuring social media content is in line with the ethos and beliefs of the EMCC.
Primary methods of communication include email, the EMCC website, the EMCC Together newsletter, social media marketing, and print publications as required. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with compiling and organizing content.
- Producing occasional titles, introductions, and summaries.
- Designing and releasing various publications.
- Collaborating with other EMCC National Team staff on interdepartmental projects.
As Marketing & Communications Coordinator, you will gain an understanding of these EMCC National Team systems to support EMCC events, programs and services:
- Constant Contact
- Other systems related to external and internal communications
For a complete position profile, visit our website.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio link to express your interest by June 30, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 10700 ]