Rejoice! Tyndale’s 12th annual Christmas in the Chapel returns on Saturday December 3 –both in-person and virtual. Tyndale is delighted to welcome The Worship Project Collective as our feature artist this year. Also joining the festivities will be the Tyndale Community Choir, Tyndale Singers and the TCC Band.
Mississauga, Ontario , L5V2S8
A Gospel community that brings shalom to every area of life
Associate Pastor for English Ministry (Part or Full-time)
Remuneration: CAD 51-60k
IRECT is a Reformed Presbyterian congregation of 130 members, planted in Mississauga, ON, Canada in 2001. We are committed to equipping our members to become God-loving, Christ-glorifying, Spirit-filled, Bible-saturated people. We are currently in need of a part or full-time minister to lead and develop our English ministry composed of about 40 people, majority of them are teenagers and young adults.
- Meets the spiritual and character qualifications of an elder as specified in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
- Subscribes to the Three Forms of Unity and/or Westminster Standards
- Completed a minimum of undergraduate theological education (Bachelor of Theology)
- Has at least 2 years of experience in pastoral ministry with young people
- An excellent communicator and effective biblical teacher/preacher to both those who are believers
- and those exploring Christianity
- Relational, having a heart to care for people, especially in one-on-one ministry
- Able to work with a wide age range of members, but especially with teenagers and young adults
- Organized and proactive
- Has leadership abilities as a member of a team and work independently in the development of
- agreed-upon vision and goals
- An ideal candidate would have a familiarity with Southeast Asian cultures
- Discipling young and mature believers
- Pastoral care and basic counselling for the congregation and newcomers
- Shepherding and leading community group leaders
- Developing and expanding the church’s community group program
- Leading church community events and outreach initiatives
- Sunday preaching
- Working with the lead pastor and elders to develop strategic planning initiatives and to support them in their tasks.
- Reporting to the lead pastor
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit:
- A cover letter: please let us know why you are interested in this position, tell us about your training and pastoral experience, as well as any specific skills you may have (sports, music, etc.).
- Your resume.
- If available, 2 sermons (video or audio) you have shared in your ministry context.
- Contact information for four references who can speak to your ministry: elders, seminary professors, at least one pastor who has supervised your ministry or work together with you.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Youth/Youth Worker
Career ID: [ 10802 ]