Farnham, Quebec , J2N 1K8
The Église Évangélique Farnham (Baptist) is looking for a pastor to lead their congregation.
We are a community of believers whose primary goals are to love God and to love others as instructed in the Bible.
Our group is made up of 30-50 people with different gifts and weaknesses who try to work in unity to follow Christ's leading in love, mercy and wisdom.
Worker Profile Wanted
Salary and Involvement
- Full-time or part-time
- Salary of $40,000/year (negotiable)
- Possibility to live in the presbytery (single-family house)
- Full-time (flexible schedule)
Education, Culture and Training
- Must speak French fluently
- Possessing at least a BAC (or equivalent)
- Must be in agreement with the affiliation of the AEBEQ Recommendation Committee
Ministry and Experience
- Able to establish leadership
- Gatherer and mobilizer
- Must practice his theology
Heart and Character
- Shepherd for all generations
- Good interpersonal skills (kind, conciliatory, gentle, wise and able to address sin in people's lives)
- A peacemaker
- A person who is ready to be coached
- Involved in the community
- Stable manager with a shepherd's heart
Definition of Tasks
- Preach and teach church (lead preacher)
- Meet regularly with members of the Church
- Helping members in need
- Celebrate weddings and funerals (mainly for members of the Church)
- Participate in meetings of the Pastoral Council and the Administrative Council, as well as the annual meetings of members.
- Be the primary communicator of the Church's vision.
- Work as a team to make important decisions.
- Representing the Baptist Church of Farnham as a delegate at AEBEQ and Fellowship conventions.
- To form church leaders (coaching)
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 10818 ]