Guelph, Ontario , N1H 3Z2
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an individual who would like to make an impact in this world. If you are a committed Christ follower and seeking to use your gifts and talents to make a redemptive impact in this world, then we would like to chat with you!
ImpactHope has an opening for an Office Coordinator. This role would begin part-time with potential full-time hours. Duties would include but are not limited to:
- donor relations and management
- communication with ministry partners in various locations of the world.
- assist with social media content and website.
- administration of office including ensuring documentation and organization of funding, trips, meetings, communications, etc.
- timely payment of bills, transferring funds
- plan/attend special events such as fundraisers, training, promotion, etc.
- organize various levels of volunteers
The ideal candidate would:
- have a strong sense of customer service
- have an ability to multi-task
- have proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- have a high aptitude for learning new programs
- have a commitment to overseas development work
- be willing for fundraising through their network of contacts
- team player and able to work well with others
Preference will be given to those with:
- verbal and written proficiency in Spanish is definitely an asset
- strong creative and communication skills
- live in the Guelph region
We invite all interested to submit a cover letter and resume. While we are grateful for all submissions, only those chosen for an initial interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 11077 ]