Oakville, Ontario , L6H 6E1
Status: Full-time, contract to June 30, 2023 with possibility of permanent
Working Days: Monday - Friday; a spirit of flexibility is expected
About Jesus Collective
Jesus Collective is a relational network of churches, ministries, and leaders who believe the time is right to unite, equip, and amplify a movement that is all about Jesus. We join together to create spaces of belonging and collaboration, to develop and support future-ready leaders, and to equip more churches to make more disciples in a post-Christian context. We want to give greater voice and visibility to this Jesus-centred movement God is raising up around the world!
The Project Manager provides project management and administrative support to champion current and upcoming Communications projects that support our organizational goals and tactics.
- Fully aligned with the vision and Jesus-centred DNA of Jesus Collective; an enthusiastic and well-informed ambassador of the network
- Maintain and model a spiritually thriving relationship with Jesus
- Proven project management and event coordination experience, seeing projects and events through from start to finish
- Exceptional track record of being a systems thinker who develops solid processes
- Creative problem solver who can think outside of the box
- Strong administrative abilities and attention to detail in an ever-changing, fast paced environment
- Excellent relational skills
- Avid user of computer and technology with an ability to learn new programs quickly
- Excited to work in a start-up environment characterized by low certainty, rapid change and growth; enjoy and able to learn and adapt quickly
- Enjoy working both independently and in a team environment; comfortable working remotely as part of a virtual team
- Mange the master calendar of events and projects, ensuring coordination with the communication strategy and calendar
- Work closely with the Interim Executive Director to ensure that projects are planned and prioritized to fulfill the goals of the Jesus Collective Network
- Provide project management and event coordination for all Jesus Collective activities and digital development, including the creation, management, and completion of all project files
- Lead weekly Jesus Collective team meetings
- Support the Extended Leadership Team, allowing them to leverage their volunteer time efficiently
- Give leadership and direction to developers and freelancers connected to the completion of projects, ensuring direction and feedback is provided to keep projects moving forward
- Support Online Learning Collectives (applications, check status of assignment, update key communication templates, etc).
- Ensure all leadership and equipping program documents are updated and documented for the Program Manager.
- Keep stakeholders involved, informed, and included as appropriate
- Manage prioritization of product backlog and any new incoming issues connected with digital development
- Collect necessary information for design and development of digital products; manage feature releases; perform and/or coordinate testing
- Maintain and develop systems/processes for projects and admin functions
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
Reports to: Interim Executive Director
What We Offer
You will lead and work alongside amazing people in our community who love Jesus and are learning to put into practice what it means to follow Him. You will join a staff and volunteer leadership team who genuinely care for each other, love what they do and strive to work to the best of their abilities. None of us are superstars; we just try to authentically follow Jesus together. We are a fast-paced organization and are willing to try new things and experiment if we think something else will be more effective. We often fail first before finding what works best.
We encourage and support professional development and continued learning, and provide the technological tools required to do the job.
We believe that the body of Christ is unified when each of us is encouraged, recognized, and able to serve out of our gifts, and that the church is at its best when church leadership represents the communities in which we serve. We strongly encourage women and men, and people of all ethnicities and abilities who love Jesus and are aligned with our vision and values, to consider applying for a staff role.
We strive to achieve equality in the workplace, which means no one will be denied employment opportunities or benefits for reasons unrelated to fit for a role. We also understand employment equity means more than treating individuals in the same way but requires special measures and the accommodation of differences. In this way, we are following Jesus in our hiring practices to create a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the body of Christ.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 11118 ]