Pickering, Ontario , L1V 1C3
LifeCare Centres Counselling and Psychological Services is a growing organization, providing high quality in person and virtual psychological and psychotherapy services. Our mission at LifeCare is to reach deeply into our surrounding communities to provide hope and help with real life solutions to real life problems.
LifeCare Centres is composed of a growing team of highly trained and compassionate psychotherapists. We currently have 3 locations in the Durham and Northumberland region with 25 exceptionally supervised therapists supported by an outstanding client care administration team.
To meet the needs associated with our growth, we are looking for additional Registered Psychotherapists.
Registration with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO).
Preferred areas competencies:
- Individuals (Adults, youth and children)
Additional preferred areas of competencies:
- Mood Disorders
- Anger Management
- Trauma Recovery
- Spiritual Issues
- Abuse issues
- Marital and Relationship Issues
- Separation and Divorce Recovery
- Family and Parenting Challenges
- Women’s Issues
- Men’s Issues
- Stress Management
Registered Psychotherapist responsibilities:
- Maintain client files.
- Following Office procedures including established scheduling processes.
- Work with the Executive Director and Supervising Psychologist regarding therapy progress and issues.
- Ensure that all security procedures are followed.
- Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
- Contract length: 12 months
- Salary: $65.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you Have Liability Insurance?
- Are you Registered with the CRPO (or Equivalent?)
Master's Degree (required)
Posted Under: Counselling
Career ID: [ 11129 ]