Stouffville, Ontario , L4A0V9
About Plan to Protect
Plan to Protect provides the HIGHEST STANDARD of safeguarding for organizations that serve the vulnerable sector globally.
Our vision is to win the race against abuse! Our mandate is to provide the tools, training, and momentum to assist churches and organizations in providing protection and abuse prevention. We also strive to encourage organizations to help rebuild the walls of protection for children within their communities.
- You are passionate about creating safe spaces for vulnerable people.
- You love providing excellent customer service, and get satisfaction about knowing you have helped a client.
- You love administration and checking things off a list.
- Others describe you as someone who is highly detailed and has a gift of administration.
If this is you, check out the details below and get in touch with us!
About the Role
As the Membership Administrator you will provide administrative support to the Account Managers and to our client base. Your tasks will involve things like data entry, responding to emails and answering calls. You will see your skills of administration and attention to detail as your gift to this world and be excited to bring those skills to Plan to Protect!
- Exhibit pride and ownership in the vision of Plan to Protect of creating safe spaces for vulnerable people
- Champion our services and resources
- Solid English verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in administration and customer service
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce (or other CRM systems)
- Understanding of volunteer, not for profit and/or faith sectors an asset
- Provide administrative support to the Account Managers and client base including data entry, membership, renewals, correspondence, membership welcomes etc.
- Assist with website updates
- Prepare member correspondence ensuring each communication piece is professional, consistent and up to date
- Respond in a timely way to member information requests
- Assist with follow up correspondence to prospective and current members
- Maintain inventory for member mailing material and ensure organized storage space
- Share in the responsibility of answering reception phones
- Other duties as required
- Respond to all client calls/emails within two business days
- Send out monthly renewal invoices and correspondence
- Send out member welcome and benefit letters on a weekly basis.
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
We strive to achieve equality in the workplace, which means no one will be denied employment opportunities or benefits for reasons unrelated to fit for a role. We also understand employment equity means more than treating individuals in the same way, but requires special measures and the accommodation of differences. As such, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Plan to Protect thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Part-time: 20 hours per week (Monday – Friday 9:00-1:00 pm, but there is room for discussion)
$18 per hour
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 11141 ]