Join us on May 23, 2023, for our annual Preaching Conference. Focused on the theme “Preaching to Reach the World in Our Neighbourhood,” this one-day conference includes an exciting line-up of speakers and workshops and provides key opportunities for collaboration and discussion.
Ancaster , Ontario , L9K 1J4
The Internship Coordinator serves in a key role supporting experiential learning through the Career Centre. More than one hundred students per year currently participate in internships which are delivered through the efforts and initiative of this role. Reporting directly to the Director of the Career Centre, the Internship Coordinator interacts directly with students who are considering or are enrolled in internship courses. In this capacity, many aspects of delivering quality programming are impacted by this role, from employer development, to pre-placement preparation, and extending through various elements of the placement experience.
Please note that this is a Part Time Role - Approx. 18.75 hrs / week
- Student support for workplace readiness
- Employer development and retention and workplace supervisor interaction
- Support for faculty supervision of the internship experience
- Program delivery to 13 different internship offerings
- New program development
Preferred Skills and Attributes
- Ability and experiences in matters related to work-integrated learning
- Ability to relate to both students and employers
- Strong communication abilities (factual, active listening, persuasive, and empathetic)
- Organizational skills, including time and program management
Education, Training & Certifications
- Bachelors Degree required
- Active involvement in C.E.W.I.L. Canada or in Career Practice (H.R.P.A., C.A.C.E.E.)
- Understanding of Redeemer University (mission, values, and Reformed Christian identity)
The Application Process
Applicants are requested to email their application materials (cover letter, resume, and statement of faith) in one combined pdf document. The statement of faith should articulate your faith perspective and its relation to the mission of Redeemer University.
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 11165 ]