Toronto, Ontario , M3N 2H2
A worship leader; who is passionate about worshipping the Lord and leading the congregation in worship.
Duties will include:
- Leading in worship by example and precept in the spirit of love and compassion;
- Lead in worship and the playing of the designated musical instrument; preferred instrument
- Piano or Guitar.
- Attend and participate in the monthly worship rehearsal; be present 1hour before the Sunday and special events services
- Perform administrative tasks for the Worship Dept. to compliment the operational needs;
- Strong and excellent vocal skills and ability.
- Ability to play various music genres skillfully and with excellence (i.e. piano or guitar)
- The successful candidate must be a committed spirit-filled believer who is passionate about serving in this capacity;
- High school diploma and college/and or Bible school graduate or enrolled;
- A committed, reliable person; a person of integrity
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills;
- Competent computer skills, including MS Office;
- Strong leadership ability to lead the worship team.
The Worship Leader will be part of the worship team, and is teachable, accountable, and possesses a good working knowledge of submission to pastoral leadership. This position is a part-time position of approximately 5-7 hours per week to start with compensation.
It is expected that the successful candidate will commit to at least six months. At the end of this period, the position will be evaluated. It is expected that the role and work hours may expand.
Must be a Canadian Resident or Citizen that Resides in GTA.
If interested, please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 11529 ]