Join us on May 23, 2023, for our annual Preaching Conference. Focused on the theme “Preaching to Reach the World in Our Neighbourhood,” this one-day conference includes an exciting line-up of speakers and workshops and provides key opportunities for collaboration and discussion.
Dean of Education
Dean of Education
Moncton, New Brunswick , E1G 3H9
The Dean of Education is responsible for establishing and nourishing a supportive and high-quality academic environment across all Education programs. The Dean’s scope of responsibility will include:
- Bachelor of Education (Traditional program and Saturday-only program)
- Bachelor of Technical Education
- Master of Education
- French Immersion Education Certificate
- Teaching English as a Second and/or Foreign Language Certificates
Reports to: Provost & Vice-President for Academic Affairs (VPAA)
Hours/Salary Range: $86,000 – $120,000 (dependent upon education and experience)
Start Date: July 1, 2023
Responsibilities Include, but Not Limited To:
- Provide program oversight, review and enhancement;
- Provide education faculty leadership and development;
- Be a program ambassador and liaison with various stakeholders such as NBTA, NBED, and school districts;
- Develop a strategic plan for the education faculty committed to the overall mission of Crandall University.
- Full Professor (or minimum rank of Associate professor);
- Doctorate in Education or related field;
- Ten to fifteen years experience working and teaching in higher education;
- Track record of working in leadership and administrative roles;
- Familiar with education programs (undergraduate/graduate) in terms of delivery, management, efficacy, and quality control;
- Familiar in teacher education and teacher professional standards locally, nationally and globally;
- Experience in managing research programs, evaluating research proposals, and ability to elevate research in education.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023 or until position is filled.
In accordance with Canadian immigration regulations, this advertisement is addressed first to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
Crandall University is a growing Christian university offering baccalaureate degrees in Arts, Business Administration, Science, Organizational Management and Education and master degrees in Education and Management. Located in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, it was established by the Canadian Baptists of Atlantic Canada. Crandall University is provincially chartered to grant degrees and certificates for undergraduate and graduate programs and serves students across Canada and around the world.
To be considered for appointment, candidates must demonstrate an understanding of and freely embrace the University’s Mission Statement and Statement of Faith
Qualified candidates should send a letter of application, curriculum vitae, evidence of teaching quality (teaching portfolio), research statement, a one or two-page personal integration statement of faith and learning, and names of and contact information for three references to:
Linda Hisey, Academic Office Administrative Assistant
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 11699 ]