Learn from outstanding faculty, visiting scholars teachers who are recognized experts in their fields. Tyndale Spring & Summer courses will be offered as scheduled, delivered in either Livestream, Online or Hybrid (Online/Livestream) formats. Registration is open.
Scaborough, Ontario , M1S 3C8
Toronto Simpson Chinese Alliance Church is looking to fill the role of Youth Pastor. This is a full-time, permanent position with the option to start as part-time. The focus of the youth pastor is to mentor and disciple young people toward a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. The Youth Pastor works as part of a staff team and reports to Senior Pastor. The Youth Pastor will work closely with the Children Ministry and English Ministry to ensure continued spiritual shepherding and development as children transition to youth and adult ministries.
- An authentic, mature relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- A heart to work with youth and their families, and the ability to connect with them relationally
- Committed to working with and learning from other pastoral staff
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
- Strong coaching and teaching ability; willingness to lead and challenge people
- Fluent in English; communication in Chinese is considered an asset
- Ability to work in a blended environment of Chinese and Canadian culture
- Strong digital skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, social media, etc.)
A theological degree from an accredited seminary. A ministry-related degree is desirable.
- Strong evidence of prayer life and vital relationship with Christ
- Minimum 3 years of experience with mentorship, leadership development, spiritual coaching and/or youth ministry
- Attuned to current teen culture and the challenges they face
Send resume to YouthPastorHiring@tscac.org
Or by mail to: “200 Commander Blvd., Scarborough, ON M1S 3C8, Attn: Youth Pastor Hiring”
Posted Under: Pastoral - Youth/Youth Worker
Career ID: [ 11700 ]