Join us on May 23, 2023, for our annual Preaching Conference. Focused on the theme “Preaching to Reach the World in Our Neighbourhood,” this one-day conference includes an exciting line-up of speakers and workshops and provides key opportunities for collaboration and discussion.
Dean of Students
Dean of Students
Abbotsford, British Columbia , V2T 2Z8
Dean of Students is responsible for the development of all policies, procedures and programs fostering student growth, discipleship and community. This calls for the establishment of an environment promoting academic achievement, wholesome relationships, vibrant spirituality and positive student morale through qualified staff, suitable facilities, equitable standards and conducive programming. This position is a member of the Senior Administrative Team (Lead Team).
Master of Arts graduate, preferably from a Bible college or Christian university.
- A proven track record of ministry experience gained through increasingly responsible leadership positions.
- Working knowledge of student development and strategies to address faith formation of the current generation.
- Working knowledge of leadership development for staff and students.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of administration (budgets, policies and procedures).
Expectations for all Candidates:
- Agreement with and commitment to the CBC Mission Statement, BCMB or MCBC Confession of Faith, and Responsibilities of Community Membership Statement.
- Aspire to the Staff & Faculty Attributes, demonstrating a mature character.
- Maintain membership in good standing in a local BCMB or MCBC church.
- Credentialed in one of the supporting provincial denominations. This is not a prerequisite for achieving Senior Administrator status but would need to be achieved within the first year.
A full job description and previews of the confessional statements can viewed on our website posting.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 12349 ]