Join us on May 23, 2023, for our annual Preaching Conference. Focused on the theme “Preaching to Reach the World in Our Neighbourhood,” this one-day conference includes an exciting line-up of speakers and workshops and provides key opportunities for collaboration and discussion.
Guest Services Representative
Guest Services Representative
Bloomfield, Ontario , K0K 1G0
Position Title: Guest Services Representative
Reports to: Executive Director
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
The Guest Services Representative will have a heart for the mission of Wesley Acres. They are responsible for providing front desk services and being the first point of contact for guests at Wesley Acres. The best Guest Services Representative will have strong people skills and be able to always act professionally and friendly when dealing with guests and accommodating their needs. To be successful in the role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficient computer skills and competency in Microsoft Office applications. Prior experience would be considered an asset.
Guest Services Responsibilities
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Provide information to guests on various matters related to Wesley Acres
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, processing payments, recording work orders, etc.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and rout calls as necessary
- Assist colleagues as necessary
- Provide excellent customer service
- Manage facility and group bookings
- Basic accounting tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to adhere to and abide by the Statements of Faith of the Free Methodist Church in Canada while on duty and/or representing Wesley Acres.
- Ability to promote the Christian mission of Wesley Acres through words and actions while on duty and/or representing Wesley Acres.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Willingness to learn new applications
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Primarily Monday to Friday during business hours
- Occasional requirement for flexible hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Interaction with employees, management, and the public at large
- Primarily at a desk with frequent standing to greet customers
About Wesley Acres
Wesley Acres is a Christian Retreat Centre & Campground in association with the Free Methodist Church in Canada. Wesley Acres serves with excellence, the spiritual, educational, and recreational needs of all people equipping them for Christian service to their family, church and community.
Located in the heart of Prince Edward County just outside Bloomfield, Ontario, Wesley Acres is on the beautiful shores of West Lake overlooking the Sandbanks.
How To Apply:
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 12362 ]