Join us on May 23, 2023, for our annual Preaching Conference. Focused on the theme “Preaching to Reach the World in Our Neighbourhood,” this one-day conference includes an exciting line-up of speakers and workshops and provides key opportunities for collaboration and discussion.
Communications and Partnerships Manager
Communications and Partnerships Manager
Komoka, Ontario , N0L 1R0
Awana International Canada (AIC) - Our mission is to equip church leaders and parents with biblical, relevant and easy to use discipleship programs so that they can reach kids through long-term relational discipleship.
Job Title: Manager, Communications and Partnerships
Reports To: Executive Director
Part-time or Full-time: 35 - 40 hrs/week
Travel: Some travel required
Compensation: Based on experience, skillset - Band 2 management
Benefits Included: Yes. Comprehensive benefits package including GRSP with employer match up to 5% of salary. 3 weeks vacation, plus 1 - 2 weeks shut-down over Christmas.
Are you ready to be part of something truly remarkable? At Awana, we're on a mission to make a lasting impact by empowering children and youth to know, love, and serve the Lord Jesus Christ. And we want you to join us in this important work!
As a member of our team, you'll play a vital role in bringing our vision to life. We're looking for individuals who are passionate about living for the Lord and representing Him well in everything they do. You'll have the opportunity to work with amazing people who share your values and work tirelessly to provide exceptional resources, support, and service to our partnered churches and fellow team members.
We need team players who are adaptable and willing to learn new tasks as they arise. A "can-do" attitude is essential, as our roles may change depending on the season and ministry needs. Our team is not only hardworking but also a lot of fun. We strive for excellence in all tasks and celebrate our successes together.
If you're ready for an exciting opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself, we want to hear from you! Join us at Awana, where you can make a meaningful impact and grow both personally and professionally
Our team members are - Humble, Hungry and Smar
As the Communications Manager at Awana International Canada, you will be the driving force behind all internal and external communication efforts. With your exceptional skills and expertise, you'll oversee the communication planning process, create and refine content and identify opportunities to build stronger partnerships and donor relationships through clear and consistent communication. We're looking for someone who is confident in their ability to lead and execute effective communication strategies that align with Awana's strategic plan and core values. You'll be responsible for ensuring all communication with stakeholders is clear, consistent and aligned with our mission.
With your exceptional communication skills and strategic mindset, you'll be instrumental in enhancing our brand and promoting our vision to a wider audience. You'll work closely with various departments to ensure that all communication efforts are aligned with our goals and values. If you're a confident communicator with a passion for making a difference, we want you on our team.
As the Communications Manager at Awana International Canada, you'll have the opportunity to make a lasting impact and advance your career in a dynamic and fulfilling environment.
Communication and Partnerships
- Lead annual communication planning for national and regional ministry areas
- Create and edit content for national and regional communications, including blogs, surveys, press releases, newsletters, and website content
- Manage social media pages and keep team informed through internal newsletters, announcements, and press releases
- Oversee AIC's annual appeal, from content planning to design to mailing
- Work closely with Executive Director and Digital Manager to develop annual appeal and find new ways to engage donors, partners, and stakeholders
- Manage existing partner relationships, assist with project management, and explore new partnership opportunities
- Seek team members committed to integrity, personal growth, and supporting Awana's vision and core values.
- Develop content to support and develop new AIC initiatives
Qualifications and Competencies
All of Our Team Members Are…
- Committed to a life of integrity, practicing spiritual, moral and ethical purity
- Dedicated to personal spiritual growth and spiritual discipline
- Outstanding supporters of the vision and mission of Awana and excited about our core values
- Gospel Centered
- Built on Strong Leadership
- Fun and Exciting
- Based on Scripture
- Partnership with Parents
The ideal candidate is passionate about reaching kids with the gospel and has knowledge of Awana.
Additionally, they should have:
- At least 2-4 years of experience within communications, partnerships, marketing or related field
- Education / post-secondary within the field is considered an asset
- Experience developing and implementing communication plans or similar field
- Strong interpersonal skills for managing partner relationships
- Ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams
- Knowledge of social media is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proven ability to solve problems independently as a self-starter.
*Note you will be asked to provide work samples
Posted Under: Management
Career ID: [ 12391 ]