Training Associate and Registrar
Training Associate and Registrar
Stouffville, Ontario , L4A0V9
Location: In person, Stouffville office
Employment status: 37.5 hours a week (Monday – Friday 9:00-5:00 pm); including approximately 2 -3 evenings and 1-2 weekend afternoons per month (weekly schedule will be accommodate around these needs)
About Plan to Protect Plan to Protect provides the HIGHEST STANDARD of safeguarding for organizations that serve the vulnerable sector globally.
Our vision is to win the race against abuse! Our mandate is to provide the tools, training, and momentum to assist churches and organizations in providing protection and abuse prevention. We also strive to encourage organizations to help rebuild the walls of protection for children within their communities.
- You love providing excellent customer service and get satisfaction knowing you have helped a client.
- You are interested in gaining knowledge and experience in safeguarding the vulnerable.
- You love administration and checking things off a list.
- Others describe you as someone who is highly detailed and who has a gift of administration. If this is you, check out the details below and get in touch with us!
About the Role
As the Training Associate and Registrar you will work closely with the Training Lead to ensure that our training courses are delivered effectively and efficiently. You will ensure the smooth administration of assignments and practicums, and you will be responsible for managing the registration process for all training programs. Data entry is a critical part of this role. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exhibit pride and ownership in the vision of Plan to Protect of creating safe spaces for vulnerable people
- Able to learn new programs quickly and demonstrate solid technical/computer skills
- Champion our services and resources
- Eager to learn and share our best practices of safeguarding
- Possess solid English verbal and written communication skills, French is an asset
- Minimum 2 years experience in administration and customer service
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce (or other CRM systems)
- Understanding of volunteer, not for profit and/or faith sectors an asset
Role & Responsibilities
Admin Support to Program Lead - Training including data entry, scheduling, booking events
- Provide customer service support by phone and email, coordinate and oversee online certification of students - ongoing
- Schedule practicums - ongoing
- Update SalesForce with grades and customer information - ongoing
- Send reminder certification expiration postcards and emails on a monthly basis
- Maintain inventory for training
- Help ensure training materials are professional, consistent and up-to-date, as needed
- Data entry
- Assemble training materials for onsite training, as needed
- Assist with marketing of training events, as needed
- Assist with updating of website for training department, as needed
Serve as Registrar for all on-line training
- Ensure training records are captured in SalesForce
- Provide training options and solutions to prospective clients
- Provide Zoom support for online trainings, which requires approximately 2 -3 evenings and 1-2 weekend afternoons per month
- Support the training and membership teams
- Work with priorities identified by the Program Lead – Training
- Reply to all customer inquiries within one business day
- Register all online students and send out training materials within one business day
Report to two managers Program Lead - Training and the Chief Operating Officer
We strive to achieve equality in the workplace, which means no one will be denied employment opportunities or benefits for reasons unrelated to fit for a role. We also understand employment equity means more than treating individuals in the same way but requires special measures and the accommodation of differences. As such, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Plan to Protect thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. This role will remain posted until it is filled.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 12433 ]