Learn from outstanding faculty, visiting scholars teachers who are recognized experts in their fields. Tyndale Spring & Summer courses will be offered as scheduled, delivered in either Livestream, Online or Hybrid (Online/Livestream) formats. Registration is open.
Mississauga, Ontario , L5N1M2
LifeHouse is a fast-growing, multi-site church based in Mississauga. We are a multi-cultural and spirit-led church with a vision to reach over 1 million people over the next 10 years. We plan to plant many sites and churches over the next 10 years as part of this vision.
We are looking for an Executive Pastor who will grow as LifeHouse grows. You love working with a visionary leader and can operationalize the vision. You have an unshakable relationship with God, are faith-filled, Spirit-filled, and have an entrepreneurial/growth attitude. You love leading & managing people. You thrive putting in place the systems and structures necessary to facilitate God’s vision and mission for LifeHouse.
Responsibilities & Major Objectives
- Work with Senior Leader to review and expand the strategic plan to accomplish God’s vision for LifeHouse.
- Manage and lead the ministry and operational staff team, overseeing all aspects of a multi-site church.
- Alongside the Senior Pastor, lead the site multiplication and church planting efforts.
- Identify and equip leaders, site planting teams, and church planting teams.
- Champion the development of infrastructure by all ministries and operations that support the healthy long-term growth of the church.
- Recommend, implement and manage the IT needs of the church, including software requirements, for the daily running and management of the church.
- Develop and Maintain Policies and Procedures of the Church.
- Oversee HR, including Volunteer and Staff Needs & Recruitment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Evident relationship with Jesus Christ with the fruits of the Spirit evident in your life.
- Able to lead others and support the Senior Pastor
- Spirit-Filled Believer, comfortable operating in the Gifts of the Spirit.
- At least 5 years of relevant ministry experience.
- Proficient with QuickBooks, Google Workspace/MS Office 365, and social media
- Knowledge of Planning Center and Monday.com is preferred but not required.
- Spiritually mature and committed to spiritual formation
- Demonstrated leadership skills as outlined in the Bible
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong people skills
- Team player
- Proficient multi-tasking skills
Education & Experience
- This position requires experience as a senior leader in a business or non-profit environment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, or another related field is required.
- Leadership experience in a church environment is required (either in a volunteer or paid capacity).
- Successful individuals must have a proven track record of effective leadership, judgment, and above-reproach character.
- Full-time Role in a fast-paced work environment
- As a staff member & leader in the church, participation in the life of the church through Sunday services and involvement in the community is required.
Send Resume & Cover Letter with the subject line “Executive Pastor” to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Recruitment for this position is ongoing until we find a suitable candidate)
Posted Under: Executive
Career ID: [ 12518 ]