Youth Pastor (Full Time)
Youth Pastor (Full Time)
Windsor, Ontario , N9K 1C8
Job Title: Youth Pastor
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
Compensation: Based on experience
LSA Church is prayerfully searching for a candidate that has the capacity to be the Pastor for Jr. Youth, Sr. Youth, Young Adults, and temporarily oversee the children's ministry volunteers. Our immediate need is to provide leadership for our next generation ministries.
Position Summary – The Youth Pastor is the spiritual leader for our young people and our dedicated group of volunteers. The role is to connect with and lead our youth to help them grow in their faith, as well as develop our volunteers. The Youth Pastor will be working with staff to further expand the kingdom of God as well as providing leadership and practical guidance for the next generation of LSA. This will be done by preparing biblically focused content, preparing and leading mid-week youth programs, and identifying and cultivating our youth for future leadership roles.
Church Background: LSA is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church of Canada but our staff is made up of Pastors and Individuals from different denominations and backgrounds. Our mission is to help people receive and develop new life in Christ. We are a church that believes in traditional family values. Our Sunday services are a blend of solid biblical teaching, worship music and hymns, and a vibrant children’s ministry. We also have the best coffee around.
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Works closely with: Staff
The must haves:
- Diploma of theology or equivalent experience
- Flexibility while working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Clean criminal record check
We will give you a big high-five if you are:
- Knowledgeable in planning, leading, and executing all aspects of student ministries
- Experienced in working within a multi staff environment
- Proficient in communication and interpersonal skills with regards to relating to others, especially young people and their parents
- Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders and grow in their relationship with God
- Experienced in growing a team of people and inspiring them to action to achieve a common goal
- Good with social media and graphic design
- Proficient with Office Suit, Google Apps, and Planning Center
You will be happy if you enjoy:
- Building a relational and engaged volunteer team
- Identifying, training, and inspiring adult volunteers and student leaders
- Overseeing weekly student worship experiences that include many technical components
- Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries during weekend experiences
How to Apply
You are encouraged to go to lsa.church to get to know us better online.
Submit a resume that includes all relevant experience and education, along with a cover letter and brief description of your faith journey to email@example.com. Please attach your documents as a .docx or .pdf file and use ‘Youth Pastor Application’ as your subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Youth/Youth Worker
Career ID: [ 13358 ]