Tyndale is partnering with Effect Hope to bring Philip Yancey: “Restoring Hope” to our community on Tuesday September 26 at 7:30PM. Together we will rediscover the power of hope and the difference it can make in our daily lives.
Recruitment Marketing Manager
Recruitment Marketing Manager
Rosseu, Ontario , P0C 1J0
Our Vision and Mission:
Muskoka Woods is a Christian youth development organization that welcomes everyone to an experience for a lifetime. Located on the shores of beautiful Lake Rosseau, we specialize in summer camp, school trips, group retreats and leadership development for all ages. We exist to inspire youth to shape their world.
Our Core Values:
The heart of Muskoka Woods is to create a safe place for kids to learn new things, make new friends, grow in confidence and in their faith. Our team is committed to our Core Values of Lead, Accept, Protect, Invite, Challenge, and Celebrate. We believe that everyone can be a leader and that a leader looks at their world, says “it doesn’t have to be this way”, and they do something about it.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Recruitment Marketing Manager will promote the value of working for Muskoka Woods and attract great candidates in order to fill all full time and seasonal positions with candidates who fit our culture and support our mission. Key job functions are:
- Establish year-round recruitment marketing strategy for all seasons and levels of employment
- Coordinate all marketing materials/items with MW Marketing Team (presentation resources, conference booth, give-aways, posters, recruitment cards, banners etc)
- Plan and participate in active recruitment initiatives including job fairs, conferences, and presentations
- Develop and track recruitment metrics and scorecard
- Participate in the overall HR process with the team
For the full job description, please click HERE
What you Bring
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Creative problem solver that takes initiative to get the job done
- Out-going, personable, able to build partnerships
- Able to work independently and be self motivated, but willing to contribute to overall team objectives.
- Able to see the big picture and manage a variety of tasks to achieve overall outcome
- Planning, organizing and administrative skills·
- Passion for youth ministry, the camping industry and leadership development
- Personal values that match Muskoka Woods’ Core Values and Core Leaves
- College Diploma/University degree in related field
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in Human Resources and/or Marketing related field
Why work with us:
Muskoka Woods offers purposeful work and an opportunity to contribute and grow in your skills and abilities. We define our work and community culture by valuing: Intentional Growth, Customer Engagement, Inspired Teamwork, Tenacious Follow Through, Make it Better and Fun!
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Health, Dental and Wellness Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Access to facilities and activities for you and your family
- Leadership development and mentorship
- Team building and development days
Join a team and community of full-time staff who care and want the best for young people through excellent facilities, programs, services and people.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and any questions you may have to email@example.com
Muskoka Woods is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with respect and dignity, and are provided with equal opportunity for success. Muskoka Woods encourages all qualified candidates to apply. If you require accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please inform us by calling 705-732-4373 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be handled with strict confidence.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 13864 ]