Richmond, British Columbia , V6V 2V4
To pastor our emerging vibrant English-speaking congregation, we are looking for a full-time Assistant Pastor.
- Develop and support small group ministry. Lead small groups. Design group curriculum. Help leaders to use the curriculum.
- Be part of the teaching teams to preach in adult worship services and youth worship Services
- Assist and to serve in worship service operations
- With a Master in Christian Studies degree, or equivalent
- Experience in the development of college student and/or young adult small group ministries in a Canadian context
- Possess spiritual and emotional maturity; believe in sound doctrines; demonstrate the character of Christ-likeness; desire continuous spiritual growth
- A strong team worker with good people skills
- Willing to submit to the Lead Pastoral Team
- Willing to follow the ministry philosophy of the Lead Pastoral Team
- A lifetime learner in leadership, ministry, and discipleship
- Self-motivated, effective time management, strong administrative abilities, competent conflict resolution skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software, Google applications, cloud services required
- Required to work on Saturday (and weekday evening as needed)
- Work at the office. Able to commute.
All interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and covering letter indicating how that meet the qualifications of the position to KEC Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the job title on the subject line when applying by email. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 4757 ]