Learn from outstanding faculty, visiting scholars teachers who are recognized experts in their fields. Tyndale Spring & Summer courses will be offered as scheduled, delivered in either Livestream, Online or Hybrid (Online/Livestream) formats. Registration is open.
Toronto, Ontario , M3C 3S7
To be an active voice and advocate of justice for women and men who are victims of sex trafficking; and to further assist them in finding necessary support systems that will support their journey of healing, restoration, safety and freedom.
- To seek out victims of sex trafficking and connect them with support, premised on biblical principles of love, patience and compassion.
- To protect the rights and dignity of women and men who are involved in sex trafficking.
- To collaborate, engage in dialogue and partner with other national stake holders and agencies that directly or indirectly have a passion to help victims of sex trafficking.
- To advocate changes and support upcoming policies that directly or indirectly have an impact on seeing sex trafficking eradicated in Canada.
- To provide preventative measures that will help women and men understand their identity, value, and self worth as well as provide that support for those who are still in sex trafficked situations
- Christian Faith: Have a solid and vibrant Christian faith.
- Church Involvement: A positive relationship with a recognized church and regular attendance.
- Mission Agreement: Compliance with Fight4Freedom’s theological and mission statements.
- Education: Relevant University or College Education.
- Is flexible in a team environment and is a team player.
- Able to work independently and strongly self-motivated.
- Superb command of the English language (both written and oral).
- Affinity for working in a small-sized non-profit, charitable environment.
The Volunteer Coordinator will be responsible for managing and running our volunteer onbaording process, intern onboarding process and other processes that allow our team to grow. This requires professionalism in conducting interviews, efficiency in responding to applications, organizational skills in updating data, and other tasks related to onboarding. The Volunteer coordinator works closely with other staff and volunteers, and will work with the rest of the team to keep the department efficient.
Full-time or Part-time.
$18-$30/hour, depending on level of experience and education. All staff positions are on a support raised salary where the individual must raise 100% of their support. This means that you would raise the funds for your salary as an inner city missionary with Fight4freedom through your own contacts, churches and relationships. We offer support in how to do this through coaching and resources.
Please submit a resume along with application form.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 6640 ]