Director of Marketing & Communications: The Director is passionate about marketing & communications and higher education. They understand and are skilled in print, radio and online promotion strategies, including social media platforms. They are able to lead a team towards objectives while actively participating in the implementation of executables.
Nipawin, Saskatchewan , S0E 1E0
Role Purposes / Outcomes
- To involve each student in a learning experience that develops their mind, emotion and will toward the mission outcomes of Nipawin Bible College.
- To inspire students to follow Christ through exemplary Christian character and conduct.
- To inspire students in the development of a vision and commitment to become life-long learners in their personal and vocational life.
- To find ways of engaging in personal interaction with students that will build relationships outside of the classroom and maximize impact in their lives.
- To provide a positive experience for each student through excellence in teaching, individual encouragement, and grading that is prompt and impartial.
- To engage in ongoing professional development that will enhance the knowledge, content, experience, and methodology pertaining to their courses, as well as their ability to communicate effectively to students.
- To engage in ongoing evaluation and discussion of the agreed upon ends as it relates to the educational mission of the institution.
Role Details – Bible/General Education Instructor
- Primary role is classroom instruction. Twelve credit hours per semester is considered full-time for those without significant administrative roles (dependent upon class sizes).
- Depending upon education, experience and interest, teaching responsibilities could include Bible instruction (primary), general education and ministry training courses (e.g. Ethics, Discipleship, Pastoral Studies, preaching).
- The position mainly consists of full time teaching but most NBC faculty have additional administrative or other minor roles which are assigned depending upon the individual’s gifting or abilities.
- May include occasional tutoring.
The candidate should evidence
- Commitment to Christ as Lord and the Word of God as instructive and authoritative in all aspects of their life.
- Enthusiasm for nurturing others in their personal, spiritual, and intellectual development.
- Strong interpersonal skill with an orientation toward teamwork and adaptability, with a confirmed giftedness in the area of teaching and communication.
- A strong belief in the value of Bible College training and ministry. Additionally, ministry experience of at least 3 years is desired, with preference given to those with more than 5 years of ministry experience, though not necessarily in a Bible College setting.
- Masters Degree, preferably in Biblical or Theological studies.
- They are able to sign the Nipawin Bible College Statement of Faith in good conscience without addenda.
- Interested applicants are requested to submit a comprehensive ministry portfolio that includes (but is not limited to): curriculum vitae, philosophy of teaching/ministry (one-page), spiritual autobiography (one-page), and contact information for at least three references.
- Please note, only candidates selected to move on in the application process will be contacted by NBC. Candidates selected for advancement can expect to hear back from the College by July 5th, 2019.
- Submit completed portfolios to email@example.com, or via fax or mail to Nipawin Bible College ATTN: NBC Faculty Position application. CV’s or other letters may be addressed to Dr. John Loge.
- Competition close date is June 15th, 2019.
Posted Under: Education
Career ID: [ 6692 ]