Music Ministry Leader
Music Ministry Leader
Mississauga, Ontario , L5L1R4
Part- Time Music Leader (Worship Leader)
The Mill Christian Fellowship (The Mill).
The Mill is located in the heart of Mississauga, ON. The population as of 2014 is set around 781,057. Settled into the corner of Erin Mills Parkway and South Millway, the Mill is in the centre of a large multicultural and vibrant city. We are currently seeking a part-time or bi-vocational Worship Leader who will join us in our vision and mission of being a community church, with the focus on being people who Love, Learn, Lead and Labour in making Christ known. The candidate will lead the congregation to a heart of worship that brings a high view of God – proclaiming the name of Jesus Christ. If you are a leader, experienced in music ministry, like building healthy ministry and are available on a part time basis please read more below.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the congregation in authentic worship on Sunday and special services.
- Provides leadership to the worship teams by overseeing the rehearsals, meetings and auditions
- Oversees the instruments, CCLI and liaisons with the creativity ministry director for all audio visual needs
- Communicates with administration to ensure scheduling and availability for team members
- Researches new songs, and ways to incorporate new music into the current rotation.
- Provide leadership, biblical training, devotional and prayer for the music ministry
- Meets weekly with the pastor for the planning of Sunday Service or other special services.
- Assist in other duties assigned by the lead pastor.
Required Qualification and Character
- You need to love Jesus, and desire to be lead by the Holy Spirt in all things
- Posses a vibrant, growing personal committed relationship with Jesus Christ
- Have experience within a church/Christian ministry setting
- Proficient in multi tasking and leadership.
- Must agree to the Statement of Faith and By-Laws of TMCF
- Formal Bible Training is preferred but not necessary
- Experienced in worship/music ministry
- Experience in Church ministry leadership preferred
This position is intended to recruit someone who is able to work in a bi-vocational capacity. Ideal for a seminary student or someone with flexibility to be here at the Church Friday's and Sundays. Hours will be approximately 15+ hours per week with the possibility of growing into a full time position in time.
To be negotiated based on the current 2013 Fellowship Salary recommendations and board of directors review.
All interest candidates please submit your resume with a ministry biography to firstname.lastname@example.org ATT Steve Bainbridge. All communications will be reviewed and candidates will be contacted regarding their submissions.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Music
Career ID: [ 6867 ]