Online Ministry Coordinator
Online Ministry Coordinator
Toronto, Ontario , M3C 3S7
Your role includes:
- Working with our Online Ministry (OM) partner, Seattle Against Slavery, for ongoing support and communications of Freedom Signal, the OM outreach platform
- Researching additional online outreach opportunities and strategies
- Creating strategies for engaging volunteers in online outreach, including ongoing recruiting, training and support of volunteers
- Assisting in rehabilitation programming of survivors coming out of the industry alongside with the survivor care department
- Working with partners in the area of ministry development
- Updating and Creating safety plans for outreach opportunities
- Working with the staff team and volunteer team to see how to continue reaching new population group within the online ministry area
You do not need to live in Toronto to work for Fight4Freedom. Much of our work is done remotely and our staff is spread throughout several provinces.
To be an active voice and advocate of justice for individuals impacted by the sex industry and sex trafficking; and to further assist them in finding necessary support systems that will support their journey of healing, restoration, safety and freedom.
- to seek out survivors of sex trafficking and connect them with support, premised on biblical principles of love, patience and compassion
- to protect the rights and dignity of individuals involved in sex trafficking
- to collaborate, engage in dialogue and partner with other national stake holders and agencies that directly or indirectly have a passion to help survivors of sex trafficking
- to advocate for changes and support upcoming policies that directly or indirectly have an impact on seeing sex trafficking eradicated in Canada
- to provide preventative measures that will help individuals understand their identity, value, and self worth as well as provide that support for those who are still in sex trafficked situations
- Christian Faith: Have a solid and vibrant Christian faith
- Church Involvement: A positive relationship with a recognized church and regular attendance
- Ministry Experience: Have a solid background and understanding of Christian ministry (3-5 years)
- Mission Agreement: Compliance with Fight4Freedom’s theological and mission statements
- Education: Relevant University or College Education
- Is flexible in a team environment and is a team player
- Able to work independently and strongly self-motivated
- Superb command of the English language (both written and oral)
- Affinity for working in a small-sized non-profit, charitable environment
Full-time or Part-time.
$18-$30/hour, depending on level of experience and education. All staff positions are on a support raised salary where the individual must raise 100% of their support. This means that you raise the funds for your salary as an inner-city missionary with Fight4freedom through your contacts, churches and relationships. We offer support in how to do this through coaching, training, and resources.
Please submit a resume along with application form at www.fight4freedom.ca/application.
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 7479 ]