Don Mills, Ontario , M3C 3S7
To be an active voice and advocate of justice for women and men who are victims of sex trafficking; and to further assist them in finding necessary support systems that will support their journey of healing, restoration, safety and freedom.
- to seek out victims of sex trafficking and connect them with support, premised on biblical principles of love, patience and compassion.
- to protect the rights and dignity of women and men who are involved in sex trafficking.
- to collaborate, engage in dialogue and partner with other national stake holders and agencies that directly or indirectly have a passion to help victims of sex trafficking.
- to advocate changes and support upcoming policies that directly or indirectly have an impact on seeing sex trafficking eradicated in Canada.
- to provide preventative measures that will help women and men understand their identity, value, and self worth as well as provide that support for those who are still in sex trafficked situations
- Christian Faith: Have a solid and vibrant Christian faith
- Church Involvement: A positive relationship with a recognized church and regular attendance
- Ministry Experience: Have a solid background and understanding of Christian ministry (3-5 years)
- Mission Agreement: Compliance with Fight4Freedom’s theological and mission statements
- Education: Relevant University or College Education
- Is flexible in a team environment and is a team player
- Able to work independently and strongly self-motivated
- Superb command of the English language (both written and oral)
- Affinity for working in a small-sized non-profit, charitable environment
- Oversee all aspects of the creative department
- Create campaigns and visual awareness content for social media
- Collaborate with other departments and assist in whatever creative needs they may need
- Oversee all social media content
You do not need to live in Toronto to work for Fight4Freedom. Much of our work is done remotely and our staff is spread throughout several provinces.
Full-time or part-time.
All staff positions are on a support raised salary where the individual must raise 100% of their support. This means that you would raise the funds for your salary as an inner city missionary with Fight4freedom through your own contacts, churches and relationships. We offer support in how to do this through coaching and resources.
Please submit a resume along with application form.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 7610 ]