Hamilton, Ontario , L9A 4V5
Position: Lead Pastor
Employment Type: Full-time
Who We Are:
Our multigenerational church family of approximately 75, are from diverse backgrounds and life-experiences. First and foremost, we have a desire to love God with all of our heart. We are a church who loves the body of Christ and support each other through thriving prayer and congregational care ministries. Our church family is passionate about supporting missions taking place around the world. We are seeking to be a body of believers who know God and live out God’s love, to be transparent and authentic as we journey forward together. We are looking for a pastor to partner with us who is gifted in preaching and has the ability to teach. One who seeks God's direction and provides leadership that inspires others to serve alongside him in ministry.
- Prayerfully considers the big picture and works alongside the leadership of the church in planning for Discipleship and Outreach.
- Actively seeks the discipling, equipping and training of believers to use their spiritual gifts and supports effective and expanding leadership.
- Seeks local outreach strategies (in addition to global ministry) that will engage people in living and sharing Christ where they live and work.
- Gifted in unifying the body of Christ to common goals that align with these plans.
- One who is faithful and creative in the ways that he serves.
- Is able to adapt easily to changing circumstances and tasks.
Bachelor of Theology
If this is in line with God’s calling for you:
Check us out at https://connectcommunitychurch.ca/
Submit your cover letter, resume and sermon samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line “CCC Pastoral Position”
*All candidates must meet the requirement of Associated Gospel Churches of Canada compatibility. https://agcofcanada.com/opportunities
The position will be posted until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 8117 ]