St. Catharines, Ontario , L2R 6P9
Bethany Community Church is seeking to fill the part-time position of Interim Bookkeeper (16 hours per week minimum; flexible). This is an interim contract of one year to cover a maternity leave. Interested candidates may respond to this posting by forwarding resumes and a cover letter, including references, to the attention of Kathryn Jehan at firstname.lastname@example.org. This posting will close once the position is filled.
Candidates will be interviewed as applications are received, and only the candidates scheduled to be interviewed will be contacted. The anticipated start date for this position is the end of October 2020.
- This position offers flexible work hours and the ability to do part of this job remotely, if desired.
- The successful candidate must have a current Police Check, including vulnerable sector on file at Bethany Community Church prior to commencing employment.
- Bethany Community Church welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- The successful candidate must be, or be willing to become, a member of Bethany Community Church.
- Remuneration will be calculated commensurate with education and experience.
Posted Under: Accounting / Finance
Career ID: [ 8159 ]