Auburn, Ontario , N0M1E0
Huron Chapel (HC) is looking to hire a full-time lead pastor. The lead pastor will be responsible to lead the congregation spiritually, fostering discipleship that deepens growth in the spiritual lives of the congregation. He is to lead church staff and members, looking for opportunities to mentor them that they may also become mentors to others. The lead pastor will assume the bulk of the teaching during Sunday morning services. He will be the liaison to the HC Elders for the staff. He will be expected to lead in resolving conflict within the staff and the church family when differences of opinion are found. He is to think and lead strategically in accomplishing the goals and mandate of HC, as we strive to effectively serve Christ and others.
The candidate must meet the character qualifications (1 Tim. 3:1-7; Tit. 1:5-9) and gift requirements (1 Tim. 3:2; Tit. 1:9; 1 Pet. 5:1-4) of an elder and agree with Huron Chapel Church’s statement of faith.
- The lead pastor will be responsible to lead the congregation spiritually.
- He is to be capable and effective in mentoring the believers in the church to become mentors.
- The lead pastor will assume the bulk of teaching during Sunday services.
- He will be the liaison to the HC Elders for the staff.
- He will be expected to lead in resolving conflict and building unity within the staff and the church family.
- He will be involved in visitation, on a limited but regular basis.
- He is to promote opportunities for corporate prayer within the church Family.
- He sees the importance of an effective online presence.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 8303 ]