Scarborough , Ontario , M1E1K7
The Church of the Holy Trinity, Guildwood (Anglican) and its caring, inclusive congregation seek a permanent part-time Parish Administrator (approx. 15-20 hrs/week).
Reporting to the priest and liaising with paid staff and volunteers, you will:
- Provide administrative support to the priest, wardens and congregation for worship, key meetings, programs and other needs
- Efficiently manage the church office and facility use
- Implement and respond to communication needs
Required Skills and Experience
- Willingness to participate in a faith-based environment
- Minimum three years office administration or related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work activities to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Experience working in a Mac environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to effectively use graphic applications (e.g. Canva), to produce fliers, ads and other assets.
- Experience using MailChimp or similar email marketing software
- Social media management skills (Facebook, YouTube)
- Adept at using Google Calendar and Zoom
- Church office or facility administration experience
- Website content maintenance experience using WordPress or other content management system
- Webcast/livestream support experience
- Ability to start immediately, if hired
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
For full job description and to learn more about our church, go to www.trinityguildwood.org. If interested, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Saturday, May 15 2021. No phone calls please.
We, at Holy Trinity, Guildwood, are a caring, open-hearted community, who dream, pray and work with Jesus for a loving, equitable and peaceful world.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 8325 ]