Chatham, Ontario , N7M 1X2
St. Paul’s Congregational Church is looking for a Lead Pastor who has proven experience leading and developing leaders, creating systems and teams, and casting vision. The primary areas of focus for this position are:
- Provide leadership for the Sunday worship experience
- Develop thematic teaching
- Provide leadership and supervision of existing Pastoral and ministry staff and dedicated volunteers
- Work together with the Board of Elders in development and execution of the Church’s vision “We invite everyone to discover life in God’s Kingdom”
- Grow a culture that meets the needs of young families while being sensitive to the older members of the congregation
We are an intergenerational church that was founded 30 years ago in Chatham, Ontario with a population of around 43,500. Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, attendance on a typical Sunday morning would be roughly 300, and the services would involve contemporary and traditional music with time for teaching. The successful candidate will lead a team that helps to create a meaningful worship experience, involving music and biblically based life applicable sermons that are both relevant and engaging. Our current teaching encourages discipleship and ministry through small groups which we believe is vital to a healthy church family. This candidate will present ideas for guiding the congregation to connect with people, both in-person and on-line, as a welcoming and others focused community. We hope the candidate will inspire responsible and courageous ways to connect with the greater community of Chatham with the love of the Father while moving and living as the body of Christ.
This position is full time.
For more information and to apply for the position please go to our website.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 8357 ]