Hamilton, Ontario , L8P4X4
Our community needs to know the love of Christ. At Reach Forth, we use the medium of sports to demonstrate love to all people and point them to who Jesus is. Reach Forth is seeking a passionate, others-oriented, self-motivated Executive Director to oversee Reach Forth’s operations. This position will be primarily based remotely (at the individual’s own home or workspace). The Executive Director will report to Reach Forth’s Board of Directors. This position is for 40 hours per week. The salary of this staff position is determined on a scale based on education and experience. Some fundraising is also required through the gathering of a ministry partnership team.
The Executive Direction will be responsible for the operations and organization of Reach Forth’s operations.
Specific areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Reach Forth’s Staff
- Financial and Business Planning
- Facilitating Weekly Staff Meetings
- Participate in Quarterly Board Meetings
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Preferred backgrounds include, but are not limited to: Sports Administration, Business Administration, Recreation and Leisure, and/or Communications
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and independent worker
- Excellent written, in-person, and web communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task time-sensitive projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skill
- Previous experience as a program coordinator or in an operations management role is an asset
- Mature orthodox Christian faith in agreement with Reach Forth’s statement of faith (see below)
- Enthusiastic and passionate about community and sport
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and a personal statement of faith to email@example.com
Reach Forth Statement of Faith
There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory. The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ. Ultimately, God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. The Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. The Church, the body of Christ, consists of all true believers.
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 8363 ]