Summer Program Team Member
Summer Program Team Member
Port Sydney, Ontario , P0B 1L0
Come Join the Camp Mini-Yo-We Summer Team!
We have been developing tomorrow’s leaders for over 70 years and have an ambitious vision for the future. We hire 200+ young adults each summer to partner with us in providing one of the best summer camp experiences in Ontario! If you have already applied, check out our Accepted Staff Webpage for more information on what you need to know for this summer!
Here are some of the benefits of working at Mini-Yo-We:
- Leadership Development
- Camp provides opportunities to take responsibility and lead both campers and other staff. We prioritize your growth through two weeks of staff training, one more week than most other camps in Ontario.
- This is way more than a job. Grow in relationship with like-minded young adults who share your Christian values, initiative and energy!
- Summer in Muskoka
- Nothing beats swimming in Mary Lake, staring up at the stars and hiking in the woods. Spend your summer in the most beautiful place on earth.
- See Lives Change
- You’ll be on the front line watching campers change as they try new experiences, grow in confidence and ask questions. Lives change at Camp!
We have many opportunities for serving this summer. Take a look at some of the key roles that you might be perfect for:
- Section Coordinators oversee a group of campers and their Cabin Leaders. It’s your job to ensure campers are safe, having fun, and experiencing the love of Christ through our Cabin Leaders. Another key aspect is discipling and caring for Cabin Leaders in your section.
- Programmers are dedicated to providing amazing games and activities for the campers throughout the week. You will help organize ways to incorporate each week’s unique camper theme to provide the best experience for all the campers.
- Ministry Head / Camper Care: This dual role incorporates both the coordination of discipleship and spiritual teaching for each program, in cooperation with the Director of Discipleship, as well as the responsibility for providing additional care and support to campers facing unique challenges while at camp and working to support individual campers alongside other key leaders.
- Summer's End Team Member: Help provide an incredible end of the summer experience for our staff and Leaders in Training. We are seeking applicants to help oversee sections, lead games and activities, lifeguard at the waterfront and more. Your specific role will be coordinated with the Director of Summer Programs after you apply.
- Enterprise Assistant Director: This role supports the Enterprise Director in the overall leadership of the Enterprise program. Responsibilities include administrative tasks, supervising and supporting a team of leaders, facilitating the care and supervision of Enterprise Campers, communicating clearly with the Food Service Manager and the Food Service team, and participating in Enterprise worship and Bible studies.
- Cabin Leaders serve by caring for their campers ages 5-15 each week in their cabin. It’s your job to provide your campers the best experience Camp can offer. Cabin Leaders lead cabin devotions, teach instructions, act in campfire skits, and dress up for amazing program games.
- Youth Program Cabin Leader (Leaders in Training, Enterprise, Teen Camp): Youth Program Cabin leaders play a critical role in our programs for teens ages 14-17. Primary responsibilities include mentorship, teaching, and connecting on a personal level with teenagers. We are looking for highly mature and teachable individuals to fill these roles.
Don't Miss Out on the Best Summer of Your Life!
Find Out More & Apply:
To find out more, or express interest in a position, please contact Pat Sutherland at email@example.com
You can apply online at www.campmyw.com/staff-application.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 8412 ]