Red Deer, Alberta , T4N 3Z8
- Ability to understand and implement scope of Vision, Mission, Values and Priorities of the Organization
- Understands Organizational Branding and can ensure a strong Marketing Plan is kept current
- Ability to develop Operational Policies, Procedures and Practices Ability to develop Operation Goals and Objectives
- Strong Assessment, Decision Making and Problem-Solving skills Ability to inspire, motivate and mentor others
- Ability to influence others to support RDDC
Commensurate with qualifications and experience
RDDC Board of Directors
- Work collaboratively with the Board of Directors in leading the organization from its current stage to a fully functioning facility capable of delivering on its Vision and Mission.
- Furthermore, the incumbent will ensure the Red Deer Dream Centre’s strategies relating to operations, fundraising, marketing, human resources, technology and programming are effectively implemented and, where applicable, include multiple community partners.
- Cultivate strong working relationships including the Board, staff, volunteers and all stakeholders.
- Be engaged and motivated to leverage and secure resources, including funding.
- In conjunction with the Board and Staff, develop, implement, evaluate and revise the goals and strategies on a regular basis.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive branding & marketing plan that facilitates consistency of messaging throughout the organization and communities of Central Alberta (CA). This to be done with a view to strengthen ongoing funding from all sources.
- Develop and implement programs in keeping with RDDC Vision & Mission that also recognize individual client needs.
- Be the primary representative of the RDDC at functions and events throughout CA to heighten the profile and elevate awareness of RDDC within the various communities and for the purpose of fundraising.
- Be the primary spokesperson for RDDC while keeping the Board members and key staff updated on media releases.
- Ensure the ongoing development of staff and volunteers.
- Monitor the overall financial status of the organization and budget, ensuring appropriate controls are in place and adhered to.
- Ensure the ongoing development of staff and volunteers. This will include ongoing performance reviews in keeping with policies and procedures.
- Ensure policies, procedures and practices are reviewed on an ongoing basis and revised as necessary. Policies revisions will be reviewed by the Board as well.
- Ensure programs are reviewed and revised as necessary. Revisions to key programs will also be done in partnership with the Board.
- Identify key risks to the organization (clients, staff, and volunteers). This includes all tangible assets, finances, and RDDC image. Measures should be implemented to manage risks.
Please apply in confidence to the RDDC Board at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter. Only those receiving an interview will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your interest in this position.
Posted Under: Executive
Career ID: [ 8420 ]