Markham, Ontario , L3P 3J3
the bridge is a multi-ethnic and multi-generational church located in Markham. the bridge exists to create transformational connections with God, self, the church, and world. We do this together through our gatherings, our groups, our giving and our going. We gather for a renewed and inspired perspective; we group to put this inspired life into practice; we give to produce growth; and we go to perpetuate the goodness of God.
the bridge is looking for a Database Coordinator who will provide integral support to the ministries and operations of the church through the optimization of its database. As a member of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team, the Coordinator will report to the Director of Administration and support the Connections Pastor in the development, implementation and maintenance of the church database. The church database / CRM is comprised of both Hubspot, as the main CRM, and Planning Centre Online (PCO) for church-related functions. The Coordinator will facilitate the roll-out of the CRM to ministries. The Coordinator will also assist with other office duties as required.
- Help develop and implement Hubspot and PCO as the church CRM; optimizing the CRM to support the mission and vision of the church and its ministries. This includes data migration, as well as general data, engagement, communications and administrative functions.
- Create and maintain contact profiles and other related functions for the CRM.
- Help develop, document and maintain church-wide workflows for the CRM.
- Partner with the Connections Pastor and ministry leaders on creating campaign assets (e.g. forms, email templates, etc.) for connections / discipleship processes.
- Partner with the Director of Administration on the implementation and coordination of administrative CRM functions (e.g. check-in, attendance, church calendar, forms, etc.)
- Coordinate CRM marketing campaign assets with the Communications team.
- Coordinate with ministries on the creation of campaign assets, helping collect data and exporting information and reports from the database as required.
- Maintain data integrity; develop standard operating procedures and training material.
- Train and provide technical support to staff and volunteers.
- Provide support in the integration of the CRM with other applications as required.
- Generate reports and dashboards to develop metrics on engagement and growth.
- Coordinate with ministries to update the church calendar and manage room bookings in PCO.
- General office duties as required (e.g. ordering of supplies, mailings, etc.)
- Attend staff or ministry meetings to ensure optimal use of the CRM.
- Other related duties as required.
- Demonstrated experience working with databases / CRMs.
- Strong data management skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Able to analyze information and data, generate reports and create operational policies and procedures.
- Must be flexible with the ability to understand work workflows and learn new programs.
- Able to work independently and problem solve.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with web marketing an asset.
- The ability to support and promote the bridge’s beliefs, mission, vision and values.
This is a nine month part-time contract position with the possibility to be extended. The position is for approximately 10 to 15 hours per week.
For more information on the bridge, go to http://www.thebridgemarkham.com. If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. the bridge invites fully qualified candidates to apply for the following position; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. All applications will be reviewed, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 8529 ]