Langley City, Remote
The Web Developer will work closely with the Technical Director to maintain and develop the look, feel, and user experience of P2C Digital Strategies’ websites and applications, including tmm.io, issuesiface.com and more. For more details, visit this link.
This role will be held accountable to achieving the following objectives:
Be involved as an online missionary
- Become an online mentor to understand and experience the heart of Digital Strategies’ ministry
Follow a user-centered design approach
- Plan and conduct user research
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
Create prototypes and iterate designs to improve DS’ initiatives
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
This position also requires Ministry Partner Development where the successful candidate will be required to build a team which provides financial and prayer support for salary and ministry expenses including benefits coverage.
Education & Experience
- Have studied or currently studying in a relevant program
- At least one project that demonstrates relevant knowledge is an asset
Required Skills & Abilities
- Adaptability and empathy
- Communication, collaboration and teamwork
- Understanding of Design Thinking and Lean UX process
- Attention to detail
- Creative and analytical approach
- Comfortable with HTML, CSS, JS
- Fluent in English, other languages would be helpful
A growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
This position requires Ministry Partner Development. The successful candidate will have the privilege to build a partnership team which provides financial and prayer support for the ministry. The financial support will cover the costs of the candidate’s salary and ministry expenses. Power to Change believes that Ministry Partner Development is biblical and God will provide everything necessary to fulfill the calling into ministry: finances, emotional strength and perseverance. Building a ministry partnership team is an integral part of being in ministry. There are many opportunities to bless and encourage the partnership team. Power to Change is committed to providing training and coaching that ensures success in Ministry Partner Development.
About P2C Digital Strategies
P2C Digital Strategies is a ministry within Power to Change that focuses on utilizing digital tools and methods on helping people online know Jesus. Our approach is simple. Content on our sites invites users to enter into a conversation with an online Christian mentor whose aim is to help them draw closer to Jesus.
Power to Change seeks to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. No matter what type of work our staff and volunteers do, we understand that our collective work is to further this mission. Applicants will be required to sign and adhere to our Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct.
Posted Under: Information Technology
Career ID: [ 8551 ]