Capital Campaign Manager
Capital Campaign Manager
Trenton, Ontario , K8V 5R9
Reports to: Executive Director
Compensation: Dependent upon experience
Location: Based in Belleville, Ontario
For over thirty years New Life has been helping women leave their life controlling problems by restoring dignity and promoting physical, spiritual, and emotional healing through its in-residence Christian discipleship program. Addiction and associated life-controlling problems are addressed as residents work towards recovery in a supportive, tight-knit community. Graduates have gone on to thriving careers in ministry, administration, counseling, community leadership, with many starting their own families.
Under the leadership of the Executive Director, New Life has cast a bold vision to build a new campus featuring modern facilities in an idyllic rural setting in Belleville, Ontario. The Help Us Open the Doors $5 million capital campaign is being launched to develop a 42-acre site that will be home to up to twenty residents and staff.
The Capital Campaign Manager, reporting to the Executive Director, is responsible to successful execute the capital campaign in collaboration with the leadership team and volunteers. The incumbent will take the lead to generate philanthropic support from individuals, corporations and foundations based upon the robust prospect list and case for support already developed. The expectation is that the financial support for the Help Us Open the Doors Campaign will be the impetus for a long term sustainable fundraising program that the Capital Campaign Manager will develop in collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Donor Relations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the strategic and tactical implementation of the $5 million capital campaign based upon the proposed campaign plan and timeline.
- Develop a diverse portfolio of donors at the leadership and major gift level.
- Identify and qualify additional prospects with the leadership team, board and volunteer committee.
- Create and implement plans for the cultivation and solicitation of prospects.
- Develop customized major gifts proposals and personalized gift agreements.
- Secure financial and gift in kind commitments from individuals, corporations and foundations.
- Develop and implement a campaign donor stewardship program.
- Maintain strong relationships with donors, prospects, community and business leaders, ensuring regular communication, delivering on promises and offering them best-in-class stewardship.
- Articulate the case for support with knowledge and conviction to donors, stakeholders, volunteers and the community.
- Ensure systems, processes and policies are in place to effectively implement the campaign and to receive, receipt and track multi-year cash and gifts in kinds.
- Using the CRM system and other tracking tools, ensure accurate and timely recording of key donor and campaign activities, pledges, cash and gift in kind donations.
- Provide regular updates on the progress of the campaign using metrics, key performance indicators and other evaluation tools.
- Provide input on the direct marketing program, fundraising events and other related activities.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing and Donor Relations to develop and disseminate campaign updates and content via various mediums. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of campaign execution and management including pipelines, prospect tracking, strategy, task assignment and maintenance of timelines.
- Proven track record of attracting, retaining and deepening the engagement of major gift donors and experience confirming six-figure plus gifts.
- Excellent organizational, research, and project management skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire confidence and trust from corporate leaders, philanthropists, the faith community, volunteers and other stakeholders.
- Exemplary communication skills (written, oral and presentation) with strong relationship-building and networking ability.
- Ability to provide timely analyses, financial and other reports regarding the campaign.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of CRA regulation relating to charities and tax receipts.
- Fluency in donor/customer management databases and Windows Office Suite.
A dedicated and mature Christian with a desire to serve in family, church, work, and community. Strength of character and reputation, integrity, focused. A winsome personality with a positive and friendly attitude.
Please submit your resume and cover letter along with salary expectations to email@example.com with the subject "Capital Campaign Manager".
Please note: Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
New Life Recovery Ministries
PO Box 1361 Trenton, ON K8V 5R9
Posted Under: Fundraising
Career ID: [ 8753 ]