Markham , Ontario , L3R 9Y1
Plan, design and develop curriculum and activities that will would develop various life-related skills for children during the summer camp (August 3-13) thru sports, music, art and other media.
Term: May 4 - August 22 (16 weeks, 20 hrs per week)
Wage: $15.25 per hour
Deadline for application: April 24, 2021
We are looking for those who fulfilled the following requirements:
- Entitled to work in Canada
- Can contribute positively to the implementation of MCCM's Vision and Mission, operate in a collaborative team setting, and maintain high productivity levels and quality of work
- Passionate about children camps and enthusiastic about teaching children
- Great attention to safety, certified first aid training will be an asset
- Ability to plan and carry out a structured program within a team with effective communication and teaching skills.
- Teachable, humble, and carries an attitude of selflessness and servanthood.
- Police Vulnerable Sector Check will be required if employed
Note, some position might be funded by Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ). Should the position funding is provided from CSJ, the applicant for that specific position must be between age 16 to 30.
Posted Under: Camps
Career ID: [ 8758 ]