Administrative Support Personnel
Administrative Support Personnel
Markham, Ontario , L3R 5L9
Our client offers the personal attention of a local firm with the reputation and credentials of a national firm. They depend on their team of professionals to continually serve their clients and are always interested in meeting highly motivated professionals who are interested in a career with their organization.
Valuing service, both internally and externally, your administrative support helps our client deliver tailored solutions that help their customer organizations and businesses succeed.
You take pride in delivering the professional attention to detail that our client requires, contributing to a lasting connection with their customers.
Our client, a full-service CPA firm located in York Region (Greater Toronto Area), has been in business for over 50 years. Employing over 50 people, the Firm is built on the core values of integrity, teamwork, leadership and excellence.
Through a combination of well-integrated services and specialized sector expertise, they serve the diverse needs of many charities, including faith-based organizations, and small to mid-sized owner-managed businesses at every stage in their business life cycle.
They are seeking trustworthy professionals who work efficiently, accurately, and collaboratively to join their team.
- Provide clerical and general administrative office support
- Greet clients and answer the phone and client questions
- Manage and maintain filing system
- Maintain accurate tracking systems
- Type financial statements, reports, letters and other business correspondence
- Assemble tax returns and government forms
- Provide support to clients and accountants as required
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing, binding statements and mailing/couriering documents
- Electronically file tax returns (trust, corporate and personal)
- Other administrative duties and projects as required
The Successful Candidate
- Excellent work ethic and ability to deliver high level of service both internally and externally to staff and clients
- Honesty, integrity, promptness and ethical behaviour are a must
- Passionate about continuous learning and working with people and numbers
- Knowledge and/or interest in working with charitable organizations is an asset
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and desire to be an integral part of a healthy team environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment as an individual contributor and team-oriented collaborator
- Professional in demeanour with superior written and oral English communication skills
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage conflicting priorities, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A high level of accuracy and strong attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of tax software such as TaxPrep or CCH Engagement would be an asset
Information to Note Before Applying
- All candidates chosen for interviews with the client must have submitted a written response to the online application questions.
- Compensation Hiring Range: $35,000 - $40,000
(Commensurate with experience & reviewed annually based on performance)
- Group Benefits package and RSP plan with company-matching is also available.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 8814 ]