Toronto, Ontario , M9M 2C8
Minister alongside the current lead pastor who is soon retiring, with the opportunity to assume the responsibility as lead pastor within a year.
- Able to relate to people outside of the church and relate the Christian faith to them
- Able to teach and encourage the members to be actively involved in evangelism
- Able to relate well with youths and effectively communicate with them
- Able to utilize new methods and strategies for worship and ministry
- Able to model, teach and encourage members to grow in their knowledge, relationship, commitment and service of Jesus
- Able to teach and encourage parents and couples to strengthen families in establishing strong Christian homes
- Able to encourage, equip and mobilize members to use their spiritual gifts/talent, interest, personality and experience to build up the body of Christ
Qualification & Education Requirements
Complete or completed theological training (preferred a master’s level) in a recognized seminary/college.
- Work alongside the pastors to carryout their responsibilities
- Preach at least once per month
- Lead a bible study
- Participate in planning and leading the worship services
- Participate in elders and church council meetings.
Time Commitment: 15 hours per week
Salary/Benefits: To be negotiated
Please send your resume to (lmbc6641@gmail) by May 16, 2021. Thank you for your interest in this position at our church. Please note only the applicants residing in Canada will be considered.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 8833 ]