Marketing Coordinator (MC-T)
Marketing Coordinator (MC-T)
Richmond Hill, Ontario
The Talking Book Library (TBL) with the office located in Richmond Hill, Ontario, produces quality Christian literature in audio format free for those with visual impairments or a print disability.
TBL is looking to hire a youth in the summer to assist in marketing and communications. Financial assistance for this position has been funded by the Canada Summer Jobs program of the Government of Canada, and therefore recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
- International students are NOT eligible participants
Work Settings: Remotely (from home or school)
Start Date: June 1, 2021
Working Schedule: Part-time, total 270 hours between June and August 2021 (average 20 hours per week)
Reports To: Production Manager
Hourly Rate: $15
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Understand and be passionate about TBL’s mission, values and culture
- Have proficient computer skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Have the ability to learn on the job and to tackle an unfamiliar environment
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Have a personal computer available for work purposes, with a high-speed internet connection
- Prepare communication letters to Christian foundations under the supervision of TBL board chair/member
- Compile and manage emailing and/or physical mailing for foundation communications
- Assist in developing other online/offline donation platforms
- Assist TBL board chair/member in the follow-ups
- Assist with the creative development of print and online materials for marketing and campaigns
Special Remarks for Working under Current COVID-19 Situation
The job duties can be performed remotely from the hire’s home or school residence, with a proper high-speed internet connection. Communications and mentoring will be conducted via emails, phone calls, messages, online meetings, etc.
Application & Interview
- Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the position code MC-T on or before 5:00 pm, May 14, 2021.
- Those selected for an interview will be contacted via email, and the interview will be conducted via an online meeting.
- Early application is highly encouraged as interviews will start once there are some qualified applicants.
- Please check our website www.talkingbooklibrary for organizational background information.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Talking Book Library is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
Talking Book Library is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise the office if you require disability-related accommodation.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 8859 ]