Motion Graphic Designer
Motion Graphic Designer
150 Mile House, British Columbia , V0K 2G0
Status: Permanent, full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 3222 Horsefly Road, 150 Mile House, British Columbia
Salary: $50,000 per annum
Amazing Discoveries Ministries International, a faith-based Christian charity and non-profit organization located at 150 Mile House, British Columbia, is seeking a Motion Graphic Designer to join their Media Department team as soon as possible.
The Media Department plays a key role in the Ministry because it is directly involved in our mission and message by working directly with our content and speakers. The Media Department encompasses all means of broadcast including Satellite, Roku, TV and phone apps, and ADTV.watch, and supplies the Satellite Channel with quality material for airing as well as the production of DVD material for sale. The Media Department’s job is to ensure that the quality of work produced is of the highest standard.
The Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for producing all the graphics for broadcast productions, as well as interactive graphics for the website. The Motion Graphics Designer reports to the Media Director.
The Motion Graphics Designer understands the Seventh-day Adventist doctrine to promote the beliefs, values and message of Amazing Discoveries through media outlets.
- Consult with Media Director to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of material in order to meet the Ministry’s needs and with the understanding of the Seventh-day Adventist doctrine
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subject matter to be rendered using any tool necessary, including multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software
- Use Ministry-approved photo and illustration banks and typography guides to produce images that meet the Ministry’s communications needs
- Work with Media Director in assessing suitability of graphical concepts and in finalizing graphic elements
- Ensure all graphics comply with Ministry brand guidelines and messaging
- Task management
- Develop and produce graphic elements and realistic or representational sketches and final illustrations, by hand or using computer-assisted design (CAD) software, for broadcast and web that meet the Ministry’s objectives
- Develop storyboards for electronic productions such as multimedia, interactive and digital products and television advertising and productions
- Produce 2-D and 3-D animated drawings, motion graphics or computer illustrations
- Incorporate graphic elements directly into productions if needed.
- In conjunction with the Media Director, Broadcast Systems Engineer, Sales Department, and the Communications Department, determine advertising productions, intro & L3 graphical elements, filler pieces, and illustrative concepts that are required, and ensure their completion in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask is required
- Clear and regular communication with the team and corresponding departments is expected
- Organization of files and projects is a necessary part of this position
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Visual Arts and Design
- Qualification in Multimedia Design
- Minimum 5 years experience as Motion and Graphic Designer
- Experienced in animation and project management
To be considered, shortlisted candidate must meet a minimum of 80% score on an in-house test.
- Willing to embrace the faith statement, purposes, culture and belief of Amazing Discoveries International Ministries
- Possesses deep passion to reach out to the community and the nations, promoting our statement of faith, purposes, culture and belief
- Possesses exemplary behaviour with good leadership qualities, team spirit and inter-personal skills
- Two weeks annual vacation
- Group Insurance Benefits Program
- Rental housing/accommodation at a discounted rate
Apply by Email: Wendy Goubej, Operations Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome all applicants who are legally allowed to work in Canada and whose qualifications meet the skills and experiences we seek. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 8864 ]