CEO - The Robb Nash Project
CEO - The Robb Nash Project
Winnipeg, Manitoba , R3Y 0N7
This executive search is conducted by Nelson/Kraft & Associates on behalf of The Robb Nash Project.
In a world where many suffer from addictions, suicide, depression, bullying and self-harm, the Robb Nash Project (TRNP) engages people through the power of music, story and conversation, giving them hope, encouraging positive life choices, and inspiring lives of purpose and significance.
TRNP is seeking a CEO who is passionate about strengthening, encouraging and building a successful organization that is making a huge impact in the lives of many young people who are hurting and suffering.
The CEO provides oversight and strategic leadership by ensuring that the staff and programs advance the mission and vision of the organization, provides visionary leadership alongside of the board and is responsible for the health and performance of TRNP, the success of its operations, and strategic planning.
Its not complicated. We love playing music and we took that passion and used it as a platform to talk about serious topics. We’re not afraid to talk about our own mental health and how we’ve faced our own struggles. We engage audiences from coast to coast, telling stories of hope and stories of tragedy.
Our goal is to impact 10 million people over the next 5 years by promoting our stories, songs and conversations through live performance, Social and Emotional Learning modules for schools, speaking engagements, social media and mass media. We will direct those impacted to resources on our own web-based platform and to selected mental health support partners. To do so, we will acquire the resources necessary to realize our aspirations to reach more people.
Who You Are
You have a proven track record as an effective, empowering servant leader in a dynamic and growing enterprise. You can engage with newcomers, donors, and prospective partners to accomplish the organization’s goals. You are a strategist, implementer, and results-oriented leader, able to get the right things done through staff, volunteers and partners. Your personal convictions lead to a clear resolve in decisions, balanced with the humility to change course when appropriate.
You influence others primarily through example, presence, and collaborative engagement. You possess high personal and professional integrity with the willingness and ability to earn respect and trust, as well as a deep value for serving others. You have a reputation of being the ultimate team player who can inspire, lead and unite a diversified team towards a common goal.
- Liaison for external service providers (Bank, Investment, Legal, Audit etc.)
- With the Director of Finance prepare all financial reporting including CRA Annual Report.
- Report on Executive Compensation and Analytics to Board.
- Government Compliance.
- Facilitate Board Meetings and Board Reporting.
- Prepare an Annual Budget.
- Approve employee hires (and dismissals), salaries, third party contracts and expenditures >$5,000 (annually).
- Bring Capital Expenses > $5,000 and Over-budget Expense Items to the Board for approval.
- Responsible for all planning to execute the programs within the 5 Year Strategic Plan.
- Direct operational staff and contractors.
- Ensure expenses stay within budget.
- Prepare and execute plans in conjunction with Director of Fundraising to meet revenue requirements and to gain and retain Major Donors.
- Prepare promotional strategies to ensure maximum exposure and impact of programs.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree: MBA preferred
- 5 yrs. Executive/CEO leadership experience preferred
- Agreement with our Values and Mission
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Application Deadline: June 21, 2021
Pleases submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a complete Opportunity Profile, please visit our website.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management and fundraising personnel in the charitable sector. We work with a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations through the connection of colleagues in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted Under: Executive
Career ID: [ 8949 ]