Morden, Manitoba , R6M 1C5
HILLSIDE COMMUNITY CHURCH is here to reach the community of non-believers so together we become devoted followers of Jesus Christ who fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20). We are currently a group of about 50-100 people located in Morden, Manitoba. We are looking to fill this full-time permanent position, working with the Elder Board as our previous Pastor who served for 8 years, recently retired.
For more information visit www.hillsidechurch.ca.
Hillside Community Church is located in Morden, MB Canada. Visit mymorden.ca to find out more about our community.
The Pastor is primarily responsible to be a teacher of the Word of God and to encourage spiritual growth of the congregation. The Pastor’s goal is to help believers mature through insightful and accurate presentation of biblical truth, equipping them to be the true “ministers” in the body. They must strive to teach and lead by work and example and must stress both understanding and application of God’s truth. The Pastor will collaborate with Church Leaders in motivating, mentoring, and training to provide strategic leadership and vision to the body.
- The call of God on their life and have a heart for people.
- Seminary, Bible College, or equivalent certification preferred.
- More than 3 years pastoral experience preferred with demonstrated ability to effectively lead in ministries.
- Making the Gospel relevant to peoples’ lives and teaching the principles of the Word of God.
- Demonstrating leadership by working with the Board of Elders in developing a vision to ensure Hillside Community Church continues to move in the direction that God has established for us.
- Providing mentorship and developing leaders in the Church, supporting each in their area of ministry.
- [A picture containing weapon, indoor, gun Description automatically generated] Providing spiritual and emotional support to the congregation during times of celebration and times of grief.
- Officiating weddings, funerals, and baptisms
- Providing leadership to church teams including the planning of services and other areas of church ministry.
- Must be able to work independently when necessary and take initiative.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to
Hillside Community Church
10 Thornhill Street
Morden, MB R6M 1C5
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 8983 ]