Digital Marketing Specialist (contract)
Digital Marketing Specialist (contract)
Elmira, Ontario , N3B 1M7
At Graf-Martin Communications, we develop and implement marketing solutions for organizations that do good. Our experienced team provides excellent marketing, publicity, brand strategy development, social media engagement, fundraising support, and creative branding services to non-profit organizations, and faith-based content creators.
Our Elmira-based agency is looking for a skilled digital marketer, ideally, with non-profit work experience, to join our collaborative team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to take the lead on a variety of digital campaigns for Agency clients, in addition to responsibilities in website and CRM support.
If you are an experienced, highly organized, and self-managing digital marketing professional who is looking for a role where you can support world-changing clients, we would love to hear from you. This position is 30-40 hours/week and can be office-based and/or remote. The contract length is 6 months (minimum). Compensation commensurate with education and experience.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and reporting on client digital marketing projects – including social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram), Google Grant management, email marketing, and owned content management. The position also supports the agency’s CRM system and provides regular backend technical support for WordPress, Google Forms, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, and database analysis.
- Act as a key contributor to digital marketing campaigns by completing assigned project tasks, which may include establishing task timelines, milestones, and work back plans
- Use project management tools/solutions to help keep projects on time and ensure project deliverables are met
- Contribute to activity and project reports; store project assets on Google Drive.
- Gather relevant insights related to digital engagement projects to apply to future projects.
- Contribute or lead the development of digital marketing activities or plans with a focus on digital marketing (i.e. Email marketing, Facebook and Instagram ads, Google Ads, etc.) and monitor implementation
- Support the publishing of content from clients on digital platforms.
- Provide insight, where required, on website functionality and user experience for clients and the Agency.
- Assist with and conduct SEO optimization work for client websites as needed.
- Manage and support the application and use of Google Grant ads for clients.
- Assist with Google Analytics review and optimizing website experience for customers.
- Perform regular reviews of analytics for the Agency’s websites and social platforms including associated sites.
- Implement and/or oversee email marketing projects.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the Agency’s email marketing activities.
- Ensure email databases remain up to date and accurate.
- Maintain digital engagement success metrics like average CTR, CPC, etc. for completed email marketing and other paid or owned digital campaigns.
- Maintain current knowledge of social media user demographics, key trends, and benchmarks in digital marketing and leverage insights to contribute to client and agency marketing and communication efforts.
- Support CRM and other internal databases with best practices and improvements.
- Provide first-line technical support for digital marketing-related tools and cloud services.
- Help to maintain the security and protection of our digital marketing assets and tools.
- Support data-based projects
- Act as a backup technical producer for the company’s podcast
- Provide support to track the performance of each podcast and promote podcast episodes.
- Where necessary, manage engagement with external service providers related to the Agency’s technical operations.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, digital marketing, communications or a related field, or equivalent experience and training
- 3+ years of experience working on digital ad campaigns including social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads), blogs, social posting, WordPress updates/content posts, Google Analytics, social metrics, and SEO
- Non-profit and/or agency work experience is an asset
- Advanced proficiency in G Suite/Google Workspace, WordPress (back end), Microsoft Office, Facebook Ad Manager, project management software, and various web-based applications
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; able to work cooperatively with others
- Quality and detail-oriented; ensures tasks are completed accurately
- Adept at research; able to collect information and interpret results to inform actions and decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to promote quality work through collaboration
- Proactive in completing project tasks and achieving results
- Solution-oriented; able to generate and implement creative solutions to achieve objectives
- Self-managing with an aptitude for learning and development to improve job performance
Why Graf-Martin Communications?
Growth - As part of a small team, your work has an immediate and measurable impact. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to get your hands into meaningful projects, learn, and take a lead in generating and managing your own work.
Team - At Graf-Martin Communications, you will work alongside experienced, respected professionals in the non-profit marketing, publicity, promotions, and digital communications field. We are a friendly, fun, and collaborative team that works hard to exceed our client’s expectations.
Perks & Benefits
- Continuous team learning opportunities
- Training and development
- Social events
- Recognition program
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for this position and your resume, referencing the position title in the subject line of your email, by June 18, 2021 to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest in Graf-Martin Communications. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Graf-Martin Communications encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-3703 x 3 if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 9020 ]