Toronto, Ontario , M2J 4R3
Are you the one? Are you meticulous in everything you do? Are you eager and keen to grow with a rewarding company and gain a career, instead of just work in a menial job? Are you ready to participate in different aspects of the business and not just have a one task job? If you answered yes to these questions, then apply for the Insurance Broker position at Easy Links Financial Inc.
After the steep learning curve in the beginning, you will find a wealth of experience in a rewarding company who is dedicated to acknowledging resilient and hardworking team members with competitive salaries, paid lunch breaks, performance bonuses 3 times/year, company events and much more! For the individual who has a curious mind and independently works to demonstrate their commitment and add to the success of Easy Links Financial Inc., we also contribute to their professional growth by paying for licensing fees across Canada, professional exams and continuing education credits annually.
- No cold calling - all inbound calls.
- After completing the paid, trainer-lead and self-study administrative and broker training programs, you will serve internal/external clients, by assisting over phone/email to provide information, quotes and facilitate the purchase of travel, visitor and extended health medical insurance for individuals and groups (A&S or LLQP License required).
- Conduct various administrative functions, including but not limited to, data entry, preparing mail, verbal / written correspondence to clients, brokers and other business contacts.
- Maintain current knowledge of insurance products and clients’ accounts by reviewing individual insurance policies and daily online activity and applicable reports.
- Maintain clients’ files (using Outlook and Dynamics 365) using excellent typing skills – at least 40 WPM.
- Have the right attitude, take pride in everything you do and be ready to work hard to learn - that's all you need to excel in this position!
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal (French is an asset)
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Professional "can-do" attitude with a strong work ethic
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and Excel
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work without any supervision
At Easy Links Financial Inc. we believe that you don’t build a business, you build people and the people build the business. This is just one of the reasons why our insurance brokerage is experiencing major growth and is looking for passionate team players to start full-time immediately. We are committed to secure a marketplace for health insurance products and services for Canadian Travellers, Visitors to Canada, Students, Foreign Workers, new Immigrants to Canada and Canadians seeking extended health benefits to supplement government health plans. We work with all the major Canadian insurance companies (Manulife, Blue Cross, Allianz, TuGo, 21st Century, GMS, RSA, AwayCare and Destination Travel Group Inc.) to offer a 24/7 one-stop source for information, quotes and the purchase of travel, visitors’, and extended health insurance for individuals and groups.
To be part of the growing insurance industry, apply now!
Email your Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 9211 ]