Markham, Ontario , L6B 1A8
As the Digital Strategist, your primary objective is to develop and implement Cornerstone’s digital strategy. Focusing on the digital platform, you will develop strategic ways to move people from being unaware of Jesus to ultimately becoming ambassadors for Jesus.
You will collaborate with ministry directors to connect with folks who enter through our “digital front door” to shepherd them towards taking their next steps with Jesus.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong strategic, shepherding and leadership skills. In order to thrive in this role, you must have demonstrated collaboration skills.
- Oversight: Develop and oversee Cornerstone’s digital strategy (within the framework of Cornerstone’s Ministry Strategy) to move people to take their next steps towards Jesus.
- Strategy: Strategize with core ministry directors (Small groups, Worship, Children’s, Youth) to create digital resources and experiences that align with and integrate into the in-person resources and experiences.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with Welcome, Communications, and Production to create a journey from the “digital front door” to taking their next steps with Jesus.
- Monitoring and measuring: Define, track and report on digital metrics that will inform the decision-making process related to current and future digital strategies.
- Recruit: Mobilize and develop team members for digital ministry.
- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time by Executive Team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (minimum 5 years) in digital marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a non-profit or church environment preferred (North American experience preferred).
- Strategic thinker with the ability to envision, develop systems and processes, implement and drive projects and strategies through to completion.
- Leadership experience, including developing, mentoring and obtaining results through a team.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Ability to identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Ability to use Google Analytics and other Web analytic tools to measure and report on performance (ROI and KPIs).
- Ability to understand and translate Cornerstone’s ministry strategy and approach into digital spaces.
- Meets the biblical qualifications for leadership.
- Strong evidence of a Christ-centered life.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed requiring minimal supervision; teamwork orientation with strong relationship management skills.
- Agrees and aligns with the vision, mission, values and statement of faith at Cornerstone.
- Full-time, salaried position
- Target Start Date – January 1, 2022
- Must complete Vulnerability Sector Screening
- Must become a member of Cornerstone
- This role requires working on Sundays
- This role may involve occasional travel locally and globally
- Reports to Chief Operations Officer
Posted Under: Marketing/Sales
Career ID: [ 9231 ]