Erin, Ontario , N0B 1T0
Erin Village Alliance Church, located in Erin, Ontario, Canada; a small rural, commuting town, 30 minutes east of the city of Guelph and an hour north of Toronto, is looking for a Lead Pastor who:
- has a passionate relationship with God and His Word
- is eager to help our church implement its NEW Vision, Mission and Core Values
- has an entrepreneurial spirit willing to rebuild a smaller church primarily through conversion growth
- is an effective and compelling communicator of God`s Word
- has a heart for and models relational evangelism and missional living
- leads with a servant’s heart, and is intentional about equipping new and existing believers for life and ministry\
- has good organizational and administrative skills, and an ability to develop strong leadership teams
- resonates with Alliance (C&MA) Vision, Governance and Distinctives
- has previous pastoral experience and a Bible College and Seminary Degree from an Association of Theological Schools (ATS) or an Association for Biblical Higher Educations (ABHE) accredited institution, or institution as approved by the C&MA Licensing Authority.
For more information about the position, church and community, and where to send your resume package, go to http://erinvillage.ca/pastorposting/.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 9336 ]