St. Catharines, Ontario , L2R 6P9
Bethany Community Church is seeking to fill the full-time position of Executive Assistant. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications ASAP. Only candidates scheduled for an interview will be contacted, and the posting will close once the position is filled.
Interested candidates may respond to this posting by forwarding a complete application to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, resume, references, and the results of any personal assessments you may have completed (i.e. Enneagram, Kolbe A Index, Myers-Briggs, StrengthsFinder, etc.).
The anticipated start date for this position is October-November.
- Bethany is a faith-based, not-for-profit church organization. Our mission is to “change the world, starting in Niagara,” and we strive to do that by practising our overarching church values (Grace, Vulnerability, and Discipleship) in all that we do. We seek team members who are “Humble, Hardworking, and Group-Aware” (our Team Values), and who demonstrate a commitment to following Jesus, our mission, and our church values.
- The successful candidate must have a current Police Check, including vulnerable sector, on file at Bethany Community Church prior to commencing employment.
- Bethany Community Church welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- The successful candidate must be or be willing to become, a member of Bethany Community Church.
- Remuneration will be calculated commensurate with education and experience.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 9367 ]